First words.

Blake's P.O.V

I swear I'm gonna cry. The good tears not the sad you-kicked-my-puppy tears.
Megan is spending the night! I've had the biggest crush on Megan since forever. It started in 8th grade. I had known her only that year. Fast forward to the end of the year where we only had 3 weeks left, I fell in love with one of my best friends.
I told my best friend Stephanie and she felt bad for me. This is because, as you know, Megan is straight, at the time she was dating a boy named Kyle. I really hated him for it. After awhile I just needed to "clear my head" and isolated myself from my friends for a good long while.
I stayed quiet through the rest of the year and just stopped talking to people since. No one has seen me smile anymore much less talk.
All because I fell in love with Megan.
Its now the middle of Junior year and everyone is getting ready for the Halloween dance, which was also my birthday. Yup I had the honor of being born on Halloween. This is both good and bad, good because its amazing with parties and candy and bad because I think it brought me bad luck.
Anyways, I carried Megan into my house that my foster parents left me with. I'm not even lying, as soon as they found out I was a lesbian they bought a house for me and kicked me out of theirs. I mean their nice enough to have someone bring me food 5 times a month and had the place furnished. When I found Yang at the dump, I sent them a text and they sent me money for all the parts and bam I had a car.
Sorry I got off topic, Megan had already jumped off my back and was over at my fridge, I shook my head at the sight and went upstairs, placing her things in the guest room before heading into my room to get changed into my PJs, a dark grey tangtop, black sweats and my socks from today. What? I like wearing socks.

I walked down stairs with my phone in hand to find Megan on the couch flipping through the channels. I chuckled slight before tossing a shoe that I left by the stairs this morning at her. She screamed and jumped when the shoes hit her shoulder barely.
I shook my head and went to the kitchen to cook some lunch, since it was only 12:15.
Grabbing taco shells, ground beef, lettuce and everything else I would need for the tacos I grabbed a frying pan and a pan from the oven.
Placing the taco shells on the pan I placed them in the oven to just warm up. Next I started cooking the ground beef, after I put my headphones in and cranked my phone up as loud as it would go, of course.
What I didn't expect was a pair of arms to wrap around my waist and my right headphone to be taken out of my ear.
"Smells good." I gulped and nodded before finishing up the ground beef. The arms removed themselves from around my waist and I heard a chair being pulled out.
I grabbed the now warm tacos as Burnin Up by the Jonas Brothers played. I quickly unplugged my headphones.
What I didn't realize was my arm was now laying on the very very very VERY hot pan until I felt the pain shoot up my arm.

"Ow shit you mother fucking pan!" I didn't even realize I was talking until I looked up and saw Megan staring at me wide eyed.

Well shit.

____________________________________________
Ooooo so Blake finally talked and you guys finally found out what somewhat goes on in Blake's mind!

Blake hasn't talked to anyone in 3-4 years and no one has seen her smile in that amount of time.

So yeah.

Nothing has been edited so I'm sorry if it sucks ass.

Like, comment, share.

Do somethin

Ciao!
-Elextrix