My Stolen Kiss Part - 1

Hey sugars ❤️ I hope you'll enjoy it...my new series ( MSK ).

~At Night~

Silas was sitting in front of you on a couch and was staring at you with so much desire and lust but your eyes were stuck on the floor and you were blushing while smiling non-stop, everyone was drinking and dancing with their partners...you and your younger sister were at Silas's birthday party at his home.

~Introduction~

Silas Karlisle...your boyfriend, you have been in a relationship with him for almost 5 months now and your parents don't know about your relationship but your younger sister Sasha knows about it...you don't know but you feel like not to tell about your relationship to your parents because you are afraid even when your parents are not strict at all...your younger sister Sasha is a stubborn girl, she gets whatever and whenever she need, if her eyes fall on something then she won't stop her stubborn behaviour until she get that thing.

~End of Introduction~

Sasha : Oneesan ( Big sister ).

She come towards you and was about to sit beside you but...

Silas : Don't disturb us...leave us alone.

She rolled her eyes and went to the restroom and Silas got up from his seat and sat beside you.

Silas : You are making me needy...kiss me now baby.

You let out a chuckle then started to kissing him and seconds later he broke the kiss and pressed his lips on your neck sucking your neck making you moan out loud.

Silas : I can't take it anymore...let's go to my bedroom.

He backed off while breathing heavily and you sighed.

Y/n : Silas...I want too but not now...we can do that after marriage.

Silas mind : Wtf ? Again this bullshit!!!

He controlled his anger and looked away, you want to wait until marriage to be intimate with him but he doesn't want to wait.

Y/n : Silas...I am sorry---

He stood up and started to walk away.

Y/n : Silas...Silas!!!

He ignored you and continued walking making you sighed heavily.

Y/n mind : He is really mad now because of what happened...I'll talk to him later.

~30 minutes later~

Y/n : Where is he ? What happened to him ? It's been 30 minutes and there is no sign of him...he also not picking up my phone calls.

You started panicking and stood up then started looking for him everywhere in his home and you noticed that a lot of people already left, you checked all the rooms but only his bedroom was left so, you walked towards his bedroom but you heard moans and groans...taking a deep breathe you slowly opened the door and saw the most terrible scene in your life.

Y/n mind : How can he ? H-He cheated on me ? He can't do this to me.

You saw Silas was laying on bed and there was a girl on top of him and they both were naked, your heart broke into million pieces and you felt like your soul has left your body while slowly tears falling down from your cheeks but you can't see the girl's face because her back was facing you and out of sudden your blood started to boil in anger...you turned your hands into fists and slammed the door hard before walking out making Silas flinched and he looked at the door.