My Stolen Kiss Part - 2

I'll continue this book then I'll start a new book named 'Vampire's Bride'
Let's start it...

~Shu P.O.V~

It's 1:45 am at midnight but still I am unable to sleep...I kept rolling from left to right then right to left.

~Flashback~

You stood on your toes and pressed your soft lips with his warm ones and your lips gently sucking on his lower lip.

~Flashback End~

I sat straight on the bed.

Shu : Why aren't you letting me sleep ? I kept thinking about you...what are you doing to me ? It's your fault or mine ? Obviously it's your fault because you kept on coming in my mind...whatever I should sleep now.

I laid down again and closed my eyes but...

Shu : UGH! AGAIN! WHAT THE HELL! Somebody please give me sleeping pills.

~End Of Shu P.O.V~
~Next Day~

Now you are having breakfast with your family while talking and Silas kept on calling you but you are not picking up his any call since morning.

Mrs.Guten : Sweetie...do you love someone ?

Your eyes widened and you looked at Sasha as she was shocked too.

Y/n mind : Does mom know I have a boyfriend ?

Mrs.Guten : Y/n...I asked you something.

Y/n : No mom...I don't love anyone but why you asked ?

Mrs.Guten : Because you are getting married soon.

You choked in air.

Y/n : WHAT ? MARRIAGE ? You are arranging my marriage with someone else whom I don't even know huh!!!

Mrs.Guten : Omg! Y/n...why are you getting angry ? You said you don't love anyone then what's wrong ?

You sighed heavily.

Mr.Guten : Listen here my daughter...he is a good guy and I am sure he will keep you happy forever but still If you are not ready for marriage then the choice is yours, we won't force you...take your time.

You smile and nodded and he kissed your forehead casually.

Sasha : No one loves me.

She pouted and you laughed.

Y/n : Someone is getting jealous.

That's when your phone again started ringing and it was Silas, you get annoyed and come to your room and picked his call.

Silas : Hello...bab---

Y/n : I would appreciate If you stop calling me Mr Silas.

Silas : Y/n...whatever happened last night I didn't really mean it...it's not like---

Y/n : It's not like what ? It's not what then ? IT'S LIKE WHAT SILAS ?

He didn't said anything as he know he messed up badly.

Y/n : You broke my heart, you tore me apart and you don't have any idea how much it's hurting...lust fades but true love last forever, I thought you would understand my feelings and respect them but you slept with someone else by that it shows how cheap you are...you don't love me you just want my body...don't you ?

Silas : Y-Y/n---

Y/n : ANSWER MY DAMN QUESTION!!! Have you ever loved me ? Have you ever felt like spending all your life just with me ?