My Stolen Kiss Part - 8

Let's start it...

You snatched the flowers from his hand and throw it away in anger.

Shu : Love---

Y/n : I don't want your fake apology, you simultaneously made me the happiest and saddest I've ever been in my life...I thought you loved me the most but your actions showed me something else.

He stood up from the floor with heavy sighed.

Shu : Y/n...my love for you is unconditional...please don't say that---

Y/n : How can you call it love ? When all you did want hurt me huh ? What kind of love is that ?

Your eyes filled with anger, sadness and hatred.

Y/n : I've cried, I've cried over you every night these past few days...thinking of you and replaying everything you ever say and everything you ever did.

Shu : I know I've hurt you love but I swear that it was never my intention to hurt you or give you pain...situations made me do it...Sasha forced me---

Y/n : You are such a jerk Shu, why did you choose to be the victim ? You could've talk to me about it or you could have show her real place...why couldn't you do that ? Why didn't you fight back ?

Shu : I was afraid that she might do something to herself---

Y/n : Wow!! You care about her more than me.

Shu : No...I don't care about her...I only care about her baby.

Y/n : Don't lie...I know you care for her because you love her...I can see it by your actions and also it's not your baby it's Silas baby then why the hell you take the responsibilities huh ?

Shu : Y/n...she forced---

Y/n : Shut up! Why are you so cruel ? Why am I asking you ? You don't even know the meaning of pain---

Shu : SHUT UP!!! IT'S ENOUGH!!!

He shouted in anger and you flinched cause it's the first time he gets angry on you.

Shu : I am in a lot of pain too...I am not enjoying with her these days okay ?

You gulped seeing his dark eyes and angry tone.

Shu : All this wouldn't have happened If I didn't pick up her call that day.

~Flashback~

Shu reached your house and got out of his car and started to walk towards your house's gate but suddenly his phone started ringing and he took out his phone and saw it was Sasha.

Shu : Sasha ? Why she is calling me ?

He ignored her call and continue to walk but his phone kept on ringing so, he finally picked up her call.

Shu : Hello---

Sasha : Look up Shu...

He stopped on his track and looked up but his eyes widened in horror when he saw Sasha was standing on the rooftop.

Shu : What the---

Sasha : Shhh! Stop talking...just listen to me.

She was looking down at him while smirking.

Sasha : I want you to admit in front of everyone that you are the father of my baby.

His eyes widened in shock.

Shu : W-What ? No---

Sasha : Don't be too stubborn Shu...just do what I've told you.

She said and stand on her tiptoes on the edge of the rooftop.