My Stolen Kiss Last Part

Let's start it...

~After 2 Weeks~

Finally the day come you two waited for so long...you both are getting married.

Shu mind : Ugh! How long do I have to wait ? Lord...give me some patience now.

After few minutes, you arrived with your arm locked with your dad and a wide smile on your face...his heart started racing and you walked over to him and your dad handed your hand to Shu who took it gladly.

Mr.Guten : Take care of my anjel Shu.

Shu : I will uncle...I won't disappoint you.

He pulled you towards him and your dad went to his seat.

Priest : So, shall we start now ?

Shu : Yes...please...

Priest: Shu Kurenai...would you take Y/n Guten as your wedded wife and would be together so long as you both shall---

Shu : I DOOOOO!!!

He screaming so loudly that you and priest flinched so hard and everyone started laughing and Priest chuckled seeing him so impatient.

Priest : Y/n Guten...would you take Shu Kurenai as your wedded husband and would be together so long as you both shall live ?

Y/n : I do...

Priest : I announced you as husband and wife now...you may kiss the bride.

Shu pulled you closer by your waist and attached his lips onto yours, kissing you passionately, you both closed your eyes and got lost in the kiss which was full of love...everyone started clapping and you both pulled away.

Shu : I love you...

Y/n : I love you moreeeeee.

Your parents and in-laws come towards you.

Mr.Guten : Congratulations Shu...I welcomed you to our family...from today you are not my son-in-law but my son I never had.

Shu smiled widely.

Shu : Thank you so much dad...I am so appreciate to you.

Mr.Kurenai : Congratulations Y/n...he is all yours now so, don't be scared of anything...the way he looks at you reminds me of the way I used to look at his mom when we were at your age.

He said playfully and Mrs.Kurenai hit on his shoulder while blushing and you laughed.

~At Night~

Now you are sitting on bed and the door open revealing Shu entered inside the room and closed the door and looked at you with heart eyes and come towards you.

Shu : Love...

He sat in front of you and kissed your forehead.

Shu : Tonight gonna be special love.

He whispered in your ear and you got nervous and he noticed it.

Shu : Are you nervous love ? Do you want me to stop ?

You looked down and play with your fingers nervously.

Y/n : S-Shu...I am n-not ready yet...you know I-I need some time.

He smiled.

Shu : That's okay love...I respect your feelings and decision...I won't do anything until you allow me.

You looked at him with a wide smile.

Y/n : I love you...you are so understanding.

You kissed his cheek.