Chapter 1:The cold ceo

Hi, im jennie kim, the ceo of this company they all know me as a cold-hearted person, but inside of me have kindness i always went to the orphanages to talk to the kids there, and i always donated to the charity event.

Im busy typing something on my laptop when someone open the door hard and shout.

Jisoo-HEY HEYY WASSUP WASSUUP JENDUKIEEEE *Shout*

Jennie-what unnie *coldly said while typing on the laptop*

Jisoo-cold as always miss jennie kim *rolled eyes*

Jennie-so what bring you here unnie *cold tone with cold stair at jisoo*

Jisoo-im here to let you know, na may dinner tayong mafia mamaya, sabi ni rm its been a while since nag dinner tayo ng samasama kaya nag aya sya, ano sama kaba *look at jennie and sit on the couch*

Jennie-sure why not, what time so i can leave the company early*cold tone*

Jisoo-exactly at 6:00pm *stand up*

Jennie-ok *typing again on her laptop*

Jisoo-ewan ko sayo mandu apaka cold person mo kaya wla kapang jowa hanggang ngayon e *rolled eyes*

Jennie-i don't need girlfriend or boyfriend unnie im focus on my company and the organization*cold tone, look at jisoo*and why, you don't have gf/bf too *smirked*

Jisoo-tsk*leave the office*

Jennie-*shake her head, back to work*

Jisoo- I WILL HAVE SOON MANDUU *shout at jennie's office and leave*

Jennie-*shock* DON'T COME BACK HERE AGAIN UNNIE, I WILL KILL YOU *shout*

Jisoo-*chuckled*

Fast forward
*Dinner*

Jisoo fetch jennie to her company and they go to rm's house to have dinner
because jennie din't know rm new house that why

Jisoo-namjonniee me and jennie are here na *go inside the house with jennie*

Rm-hey hey kim's i missed you two so much *hug jennie and jisoo*

Jisoo-we missed you too rm hyung *chuckle*

Rm- *let go the hug* let's go in the dinning room the others are waiting for you too, kayo nlng hinihintay gutom na daw sila *chuckle with rm, jennie just smile a little*

Dinning room

Kai-hey hey hey, nice to see the two legendary kims again *smile hug jisoo*

Jisoo- nice seeing you too cous *let go the hug*

Kai- *chuckle* *about to hug jennie*

Jennie-Don't touch me kai *glare at kai*

Kai- apaka cold mo parin acla yakap lng e, ayaw pa mamigay parang tanga
*rolled eyes, sit on the chair*

*They all laugh except kai and jennie*

Jennie-want ever kai *rolled eyes, sit on the chair too*

Suga-look's like our one and only king jennie kim is still a cold person *chuckle*

Jimin-*chuckle* satingin ko hindi na magbabago yang si jennie, unless she find her the one *laugh*

Taehyung- jiminshii, suga hyung the too of you always making fun of our king, buy jimin said is truu *laugh*

Rm- hey guys, stop making fun of our king, baka mamaya hindi yan makapagtimpi, lets eat na*chuckle*

Jin-yeah lets eat the food will getiing cold na

They start to eat

Jungkook- king do you still need some people to work at your company *look at jennie*

Jennie- yeah i think so, some of my employee's take there leave so yeah i need why *look at jk*

Jungkook- nothing just asking, if i find someone who can your at you company i will call you king *smile*

Jennie- sure why not *coldly said, and contineu eating*

After eating

J-hope- the food is so delicious thanks rm *smile*

Rm-yeah no problem

They all take there leave

At jennie's company

Employee- good morning ms.kim *bow*

Jennie just ignore her employee greeting and contineu walking

Jennie- secretary chou *cold tone*

Tzuyu- y-y-yess ms kim *bow*

Jennie- where's the documents that i need now *look at my laptop*

Tzuyu- m-ms.kim the employee who assign on that documents told me that it can pass today maam *nervous*

Jennie- WHATTT I ALREADT TOLD TO YOU THAT I NEED IT NOW, AND I GIVE HER SO MANY TIME TO DO THAT BUT SHE STILL CAN GIVE THAT TODAY, WHAT IS SHE DOING?! HUH?!?! *angry*

Tzuyu- (lumabas nayung dragon*scared*) i-i-im sorry ms.kim but i will told her right now to finish that *bow*

Jennie-make sure that she will finish that or else i will fired the two of you *cold tone, with glare at tzuyu*

Tzuyu- y-y-yess ms.kim i will *bow and leave*

This first for today, thank you and i hope you guys still support me