chapter 2: The bully

Hi guys sorrry for long update hehe

Lisa pov:

Hi guys i like to introduce my self to you all, my name is lalisa manoban, lisa for short im here at the gate mo our university i was about to enter my room when my bully come to me and smirk, and its him sehun he always makinh fun of me he always said that my was from a poor family it hurts me but its okay because i know he can do my life miserable

Sehun-hey!hey!hey!, poor girl *laugh with her friends*

Lisa-what again sehun, ano na nmn kaylangan mo sakin huh?!

Sehun-ohhh matapang kana ngayon ahh*chuckle* kaya mona ba ako *serious tone*

Lisa-*scared* a-ano ba kasing ginagawa ko sayo huh? Bakit ang init ng ulo mo sakin*shout*

Sehun-Don't ever raised you voice to me poor girl*slap lisa*

Lisa-*fall on the ground**teary eyes*
(I was about to stand up when someone shout my name and punch sehun i was so shock to see my bestfriend jeon jungkook)

Jungkook pov:

I was here at the university where my bestfriend study, her name is lalisa manoba im done studying but i want to explore another things again*chuckle*
I was finding my bestfriend when i saw someone slap a girl, when i come near were they was, i realized that it was my bestfriend and i immediately punch that who was slap lisa.

Jk-HOW DARE YOU SLAP MY FRIEND HUH?!!?!! YOU BASTARD*shout*

Lisa-hey!hey!kook its okay*hold jk arms*

Sehun-WHO ARE YOU HUH???!!! WHY DID YOU PUNCH ME AND FRIEND*chuckle*A POOR GIRL IS YOUR FRIEND *shout and stand up*

Jk-Don't you dare bully a person because they was poor, what if its you huh?!! Your just a poor guy and i will bully you what will your reaction on that huh*shout will pointing her fingers to sehun*

Sehun-tsk *leave with his gang*

Jk- *sign* are you okay lisa *worried tone*

Lisa- yeah kookie im fine no need to worry*chuckle* btw what are you doing here, your gradute already*curios*

Jk-i endrolled again here so i can be hangout with you*smile*

Lisa-really?! Just want to hangout with me or WANT TO SEE TAE EVERY DAY*laugh*

Jk-yah shut up i just want to hangout with you all *blush*

Lisa-lets go i know you choose the same course to mine because tae was there*smirk and leave jk*

Jk- yahhh you always teasing me*shake her head and follow lisa*

Authors pov:

Hi guys i just want to inform you all that tae, jk and lisa was have same age, but tae and lisa didn't study with jungkook early, thats why lisa and tae still studying

Clssroom pov:

Prof.park- please all sit down, were having a new student here i hope you all treat her well *nod* mr.jeon come here

Jk-*go inside the room* Hi! Everyone im Jeon jungkook i already gradute here i just want to explore more things btw im 18 years old same to you all*smile a little*

Prof.park-thank you mr.jeon you can sit next to.......mr.kim taehyung*point at taehyung*

Jk-*blush a little**nod*

Taehyung pov:

I was shock to see jungkook here hes done studying here and he study again oh my gooddd i will always see her nowwww my secret crushh

Taeh- hi there jk*smile* why are you study again*curious look at jungkook*

Jk- nothing just want to hangout with you and lisa*smile*

Taeh-*nod*(when i was listening to our prof i saw lisa smirking i know whats in here mind right now)

Fast forward

Cantene pov:

Taeh-hey kook,lis ano gusto niyong kainin ako na bibili hanap nlng kayo ng mauupuan natin*smile*(

Lisa- hmmmm, nuggets with rice, and one coke taeh*smile*

Jk- just some salad*smile*

Taeh- thats all*lisa and jk nod so i leave and go to the counter*

Jk- so lisa how's your life now*look at lisa and sit down*

Lisa- still the same kook *sign* ito parin naghahanap ng matatarbahuan para sa pag aaral ko

Jk- tama ba narinig ko nag hahanap ka ng matatarbahuan*look at lisa*

Lisa- yes why?*look at jk*

Jk- if you want i can apply you to one of my friends company she's needing some employee *smile*

Lisa- really?!*look at jk*

Jk- yesss*smile*

Lisa- yeah sure i will agreee it will help me*smile*

Taeh- hey guys why so happy*chuckle while putting down the food*

Jk- taehyung do you still remember the time that i ask jennie if she need some employee*look at taeh*

Taeh- ohh yeah at the dinner last nigth
what about that*look at jk confusely*

Jk- lisa need work so i will apply her there*smile*

Taeh- are you insane kook, jennie is a tiger-dragon you want lisa to die*look at jk in disbelief*

Jk- hey want me to tell jennie about that huh*smirk*

Taeh- yeah okay okay, but tell jennie not to bew harsh on lisa*rolled eyes**contiune eat her food*

Jk- of course*chuckle*

Lisa- tama ba narinig ko na nag dinner kayo and kasama nyo yung kaibigan no kung saan ako i-apply ni jk, and you both know her

Jk- of course she's our friend to, and that dinner is friends dinner nandoon kaming lahat, lahat ng kaibigan namin, wag masyadong maissue okay lis*smile a little*

Lisa- okay if you said so*start eating her food*

This chapterr first for today, itama nyo nlng yung mali ko guys thank you for your all support thankyou very much mwaamwaaa