Limits Broken

Limits broken!

Use your ego my boy.

Y/n POV

After 2 years of training in this time chamber I can feel the results my strength has grown and my mind has expanded.

My limit for the kaioken is now 54 and it doesn't put as much of a toll on me as before.

Y/n: Alright time to get out of here!

The time chamber doors open and waiting outside for me is non other than king Kai.

King Kai: Hello there.

Y/n: Hey king Kai! I can't thank you enough for helping me! I'm so much stronger than before!

King Kai: I'm glad my boy but that is all I can teach you for now.

Y/n: What do you mean?! Surely there is some other technique you could teach me!?

King Kai: I'm afraid not. Only other Kai's and beings above us can do that.

Y/n: I see.

King Kai: But I might be able get somebody else to teach you!

Y/n: Who!?

King Kai: Its a very long shot but maybe I can get lord beerus to train you.

Y/n: Lord beerus? The guy from the stories parents told their kids? He's not real!

King Kai: I can assure you he is and he is quite powerful my boy possibly the sttrongesy being in the universe.

Y/n: Where can we find him?

King Kai: I believe he is about to finish a meeting with the head masters of your school.

Y/n: Great. Just great I gotta go back to that hell hole.

King Kai: Hold your temper my boy.

Y/n: Fine see ya there. KAIOKEN X40!

I leaped out of the area leaving a few cracks in the floor.

Popo: OH COME ON!

Y/n: SORRY LORD POPO!!

I started running and eventually made it to the city and started hopping from building to building.

Eventually reaching the school I landed by the front gate just as l made a small creator where I landed,kicking up the dust into the face of lord beerus.

Beerus: Grrrrr. I come from an unpleasant meeting with those union principles and now a mortal blows dust into my face! You better give me one reason not to destroy this entire planet!

Y/n: My apologies lord beerus! But I wish for you to help train me!

King Kai: Wait! *pant* your *pant'?* speed is great but you need to let me talk.

Beerus: I've heard what this boy wants Kai of the north! And my answer is no. A god of destruction cannot train a mere mortal. And it would be a waste of my time.

King Kai: But sir this is no mere mortal!

Beerus: And why is that?

King Kai: This boy went from being powerless to being the most powerful kaioken user I've ever seen!

Beerus: Mmmm? Your kaioken technique? The one that turns in stamina for strength and speed? That is a technique that is hard to control.

Y/n: Please My lord* Bows down* I'll do anything!

Whis: Anything? Mmm. OK then if you can make me and my lord the most delicious food you can and we love it then we will both train you!

Beerus: A marvelous idea Whis!