Introduction

The world has seen many events occur throughout its time, many small with little change in the grand scheme of things. But others, their repercussions would be felt throughout time. And the people who at the time wouldn't feel it's effects, but others in the future of Humanity's existence would. The beginning of the 20th century would mark the largest turning point in the history of all nations, big or small, all would feel the coming storm.

The Holy Roman Empire had become a truly centralized state, becoming the most powerful nation of Central Europa. Expanding beyond its borders and homelands, bringing its influence and power to the distant lands of Africa, Arcadia, and East Asia. Finally, the Empire of Holy Rome, had finally secured its place in the endless glory of the sun.

The Frankish Empire, along with its allies securing victory in the First Great War against Britain and becoming a colonial power. The power and influence of the bourbons could be felt throughout the world, as the ships and soldiers of the Empire march and sail to foreign lands to bring their might to whomever stands before them.

Britain was a wounded beast, but one that could still stand and fight. Its navy is still capable of reaching every inch of Earth and taking the full might of Britannia with them. Its empire had been fractured and carved up by their enemies, but it never meant that they couldn't take back what was rightfully theirs.

Russia was the great bear of the east, a feared monster that had been born through blood and fire. Since the fall of the Mongols, what would become the modern Russian Empire had fought to secure that path. Now, Russia stands still, observing the worlds affairs, and planning the most professional act to play to secure further riches and glory.

Scandinavia, once the homeland of the feared and hated seafaring barbarians, the Vikings, had become a unified kingdom. Laying in the far north, the Kingdom of Scandinavia continues onwards with the might of Thor guiding their adventures and exploits as they ever so walked blindly into the setting sun.

Japan had been a nation ripped apart, broken, and ruined. Warlords carved the land apart, seeking to obtain the ultimate prize that all fought for, to become the Shogun and cement their clan as the rightful rulers of Japan. But those days are over, Oda Nobunaga saw to it. Under Clan Oda's leadership, the great unifier had lead Japan into becoming the powerhouse of southeast Asia.

The Empire of the Ming Dynasty had become one the first colonial powers in history with Zheng He's discovery of Arcadia and other parts of Asia, ripe for conquest and settlement. But now, that empire is gone, the Empire of Great Qing replaced it, removing the past through an opportunity of a lifetime. Since then, the Qing had reclaimed the Ming's colonial holdings discovered by Zheng He, and placing themselves in the sun along with the others.

So, I hope this interests someone out there.