Bullying-6

So I was reading a thing on my phone about a 10 year old who committed suicide.

10 FREAKING YEARS OLD.

She was so young, had so much life to live and she killed her self because of little freaking retards who think that its nothing.

I cant stand how people make fun of kids to the point were they would want to kill themselves, to the point were they do kill themselves.

Do you know how sickening that is.

I can't stand it, anyways heres the note the 10 year old wrote to her sister.

"Dear Kelsey,
If you read this then I killed myself. I killed myself because im being bullied and mom is an alcoholic and dads a druggie. No one except you cared about me. Can you do me a favor and pass this onto tumblr as a final wish. I want them to know that society killed a ten year old but they probably wont care anyways. Can you please hold my hand until they ambulance gets here. I want you to know that you werent just my older sis you were my best friend. Please tell mom to stop getting drunk and dad to stop doing drugs. And I want you to have Mr. Bears to remember me by. I love you kels and I always will. Im still wearing the heart neckless that you gave me when I was eight, I hope you have the other half still.
Bye-Amanda"

I cried when I read this because shes so young and I cant explain how mad I am about this.

Thats all I have to say so please vote on chapters you like, comment about anything and keep reading.

And if anyone needs someone to talk to you can always private message me.

-Stay Strong.