FairyTales-18

There once lived a king and queen who once had a beautiful baby girl. They fought over the littlest things for her. They thought that she was the root of all their problems so they decided to give her up. So the princess went to go live with a women who was mean and never really took care of anything.

Soon enough she got sick of her too and locked her up in a tower. The princess was lonely for so long until one day her Prince Charming threw a rope up and climbed up the tower, he reached the window and the princess was as happy as she could possibly be.

After a few years they had a beautiful little girl named Alice, but around the time Alice turned 7 Prince Charming started to get angry with the princess over stupid little things and this resolved to Prince Charming hitting her.

Alice new this wasn't okay but what was she supposed to do she was a little girl. Eventually the princess got so sick of the beatings because dinner wasn't done right or on time or because the house wasn't always clean so she decided to take the very rope that her Prince Charming saved her with and tied a loop just big enough for her head.

She got on a chair and tightened the rope until she could feel her oxygen running low.

Before she new it she was kicking her feet and gasping for air, not because she wanted to live, but because it was an instinct. Her human body was telling her this is not right.

But of course she didn't listen, instead she decided to let it all consume her, to just let go.

And within not even seconds she did just that and her life was no more.