2. The Murder's Night

Raju was a talented painter who had been living in his small town for decades. He treasured his work and the joy it brought him, as the beauty of art filled his soul.

One day, a small boy came to ask for a portrait of his beloved dog. Raju, always generous and kind, agreed, but asked that the boy come see him again two days later.

So two days later, even before the boy had arrived, Raju was busy sketching the dog's portrait. He was lost in his work, and hardly noticed the conversation taking place outside his window.

But then he heard the boy say in a loud and clear voice, "Yes, I will kill him."

Raju was horrified by the words, and quickly looked outside to see who the boy was talking to. He saw the boy standing with a group of older men, none of whom had any recognizable features.

Raju realized that he needed to intervene and protect this young boy from these strange men. He quickly went outside and asked the group to leave. The men obeyed, and the boy quickly thanked Raju before running away.

Raju never found out who the men were, or why that young boy wanted to harm someone. All he could do was offer a few kind words of caution before seeing the boy off.

Raju returned to his studio and nervously finished the image .
Venkatesh was suddenly startled by the sound of a siren. He quickly put away the knife and ran out the door, not even looking back. Raju's family had discovered the crime and had called the police.

When the police arrived, they immediately noticed the CCTV cameras, and started analyzing the footage. Venkatesh had not expected this and started to panic.

The footage was clear as day, and had showed Venkatesh entering the house and cutting Raju's head with a knife. After a thorough investigation, the police soon tracked Venkatesh down and arrested him.

The court sentenced Venkatesh to life inprisonment and the judge said that he should serve as an example to others who may think of doing such a thing.

Raju's family was relieved that justice was served, and thanked the police for their quick investigation. Although nothing will bring Raju back, at least Venkatesh had been caught and punished accordingly. He was asked several times, But he kept smiling and then he was sent to childrens jail.