4. The Blood Increases

Once upon a time in a small village, there lived a man named Govinda. He was a kind and generous person who always put the needs of others before himself.

One day, Govinda was walking through the village when he felt an eerie chill run down his spine. He looked around cautiously but could not see anything out of the ordinary. Suddenly, he heard a loud scream coming from behind him.

He turned to find Raju, an old friend from the village, standing in front of him with a menacing look on his face. Raju spoke to him in a deep, hollow voice, "It is time for you to die."

Govinda was stunned and confused. He asked Raju what he meant, but Raju only repeated that it was time for Govinda to die. Before Govinda had a chance to react, Raju lifted his hands and the air around them seemed to come alive with energy. A bright light enveloped Govinda and he felt a searing pain shoot through his body.

When the light vanished, Govinda lay still on the ground, dead. It was said that Raju's spirit had killed Govinda in order to avenge his own.
Ravi found out that Govinda was 19 years old, He was brother of Venkatesh.  He helped Venkatesh to know Raju's Daily routine and made the plan of killing Raju. He was not so pure, Kamolika had no other choice but to blackmail him for venkatesh's life.