Chapter 1 Saying Goodbye

Violet's POV:
Violet!" my mom calls me down as I pack for the vacation Tate surprised me with last week at our date on the beach. "I'm coming!" I yell as loud as I can while rushing down the stairs. "What is it?" I say. "Why do you sound moody? Is everything okay?" I look at her. "Yeah everything's fine I just don't like you interrupting me while I'm trying to get something done you yell at me to do all day." She sighs. "Well I'm sorry but Tate's here." I look in the kitchen. He is talking to my dad. "I'm glad Ben and Tate are bonding. He finally can get to know him so he doesn't have to hate him."
I run back upstairs and finish packing. Which isn't that much. I walk downstairs with my suitcase and I see my mom and dad waiting at the bottom. Smiling. I stop walking. I then see Tate walk next to my parents. "Your first road trip without your parents!" She pulls out a camera and took a picture. She shows my dad and Tate. They all smile. I walk down and Tate grabs my hand. My parents both kiss my head and we head out the door. My mom and dad follow and my dad comes over. "Your old enough to drive right?" He asks Tate. "Dad, he looks 16 right?" He looks at me then Tate. "Yeah but does he have a license?" Tate smiles. "He looks 16 because HE IS 16." My mom comes over. "Ok ok Ben let's let them go." We drive off and I look back. They are waving.
We are half way there. Tate and I have been talking back and forth. "Violet. There's one thing I want you to know and you need to know this forever." I look at him. "What is it?" He says "I love you and I always will only love you."

Hi! I'm new to watt pad and I'm making this book/fanfic on Ryan Murphy's show American Horror Story on FX. I used the names Tate and Violet from season 1 Murder House and made it a different story line. I made it my own love story. Sorry the first chapter is so short. I hope to get lots of followers and lots of views!❤️