Chapter 4 Intruder

Violet's POV:
It's 1:00 in the morning and I hear the door bust open. I ignore it. Then I heard someone walk in the room. I turned over like I was sleeping but I grabbed Tate's hand. He turned and faced me. Smiling. We then see 3 people standing there. In front of us at the end of the bed. A man with a knife and 2 women, one with a nurse suit and one with a bowl. I sit up. Tate doesn't. As The people out there stuff down. "Now we are not here to rob you, we are here to kill you. It's a remake of the incident that happened here about 7 years ago with a teenager Tate Langdon who killed his girlfriend Rebecca Sand." My eyes go wide. "Are you okay?" They ask. "Usually people don't freak out with there eyes almost popping out of there head."I look down at Tate and get up away from him. They look at him as he sits up. "You're Tate Langdon. The killer of Rebecca Sand." He doesn't say anything as I start to cry. He looks at me. "Is that true?" I ask trying not to cry so much I can't talk. He nods. I grab my suit case and the extra clothes around it and run downstairs. Tate comes rushing after me then the intruders follow.

Tate's POV:
She knew. I went rushing after her out into the front when she is in the car with the keys. I then see my mother in the car too. Her ghost is in the passenger seat. Violet puts the keys in and then starts backing up. I run after it until she looks at my mothers ghost. She gets out screaming and she looks around.

Violet's POV:
I look around and I see Tate everywhere. I see his mother everywhere and his sister Addy. Like my mind is dizzy. I then see Tate with skeleton makeup on. But he has a gun. I can go through all of them because there is only one real Tate. I go up to one Tate that's in a black rubber suit. He seems happy. But sad too. I turn around and I see the real Tate walking slowly up to me. "Do you still love me?" He asks in a very sad voice. "It depends if you are going to kill me." I say trying to fight how awful he is. "I would never hurt you." He says. "Then yes." I say.

This is the end of my first fanfic/short story. Thanks for reading❤️