Past

Sage and jett were friends, infact bestfriends since they were still little. They did nearly everything together, not leaving eachother.  But will that ever change? Will they still be friends? Will one of them catch feelings for the other?

I'll answer that in a few chapters but first, i will tell you the person who liked the "other" , as you might have guessed, it was jett. She hid that feeling from sage for years, approximately 9-10 years. It was a long journey but trust me. She never let  her feelings fade away.

_____________________
Wanna know how she had feelings for her bestfriend? (typical love situation)

Back in middle school, jett and sage were playing, running down the hallway of the school, when suddenly a bully starts attacking jett for no reason. Sage noticed that her friend wasnt running with her anymore and she looked back seeing her friend in danger. She immediately told the bully to piss off but the bully didnt do what sage had told her/him (who knows;D) so sage punched the kid straight to its face, nearly breaking its nose but it hurts so it was basically a strong punch, then sage gave jett who was on the ground, a hand to get up, then ran to the school garden, mostly just laughing since she had never punched a person before , telling jett how amazing it was, but jett didnt respond, jett stood there and looked straight to the ravens eyes, admiring its beauty. Then snapped back into reality when the principal suddenly called both of them to go to the office, while the principals side was a kid, the bully. It seems like they were both on trouble but they didnt give a damn about it. In the principals office, the principal was constantly asking why sage has punched the kid, jett spoke for her since she knew sage will have nothing to say since she doesnt know how to tell the exact words, and if sage was the one who spoke, there will be a misunderstanding. Jett explained the situation and luckily the principal believed them, but they still got detention though.

_____
After class has ended

As sage and jett were heading to the detention room, jett couldn't stop looking at the black haired womans eyes, it seemed like she found peace in them, and also she might have found a piece of her heart in the beauty of sages eyes.

__________
Going home

Jett and sage were walking back home, they were neighbors so they decided to walk with eachother, while walking, jett asked sage why she defended her, sage simply said "you and i are friends, and i will do anything to make you safe and happy."
Jett smiled and said "thank you sage."
Sage replied saying " i promise that i will protect you and i will never leave you and i will do anything for you and you must do the same thing for me as well though " jett blushed but hid her face and said " i trust and promise you that as well"