Protocol

Years passed by, they finished school and tried to get in the valorant management, only one of them got in, that was sage. Jett knew it was over. She wouldn't see her favorite person anymore since jett couldnt get in since they didnt see much potential in her but saw potential on sage instead, jett and sage wanted eachother to be able to work on the management but fate has decided its decision about their story.
Jett tried and tried to get in the corporation but no. No chance at all. She eventually gave up the moment sage had to pack her things and leave her. She knew that she couldn't do anything anymore.

___________

"Sage why didnt let me in? I... I have good abilities and performance but they didnt accept me. Is there something wrong with me sage?" Said the korean. "Jett you are enough, you are powerful and intelligent but we have to take ways without being with eachother." Sage replied. "You told me you werent going to leave me" jett said. "Jett. I am always with you, i am always on your side even though i am physically not with you. I promise. " Silence filled the room for minutes as sage looks behind that her friend has already left the room, she tried finding her but all her things are gone and she was gone as well. Jetts movements were fast that sage didnt even get the chance to tell to her friend goodbye.
Sage was hurt that her friend felt miserable that she didnt get accepted but she had to go. Though jett made a hole on sages heart.

___________
Jett was walking down the streets when suddenly a van approached to her and grabbed her, no one saw her except sage, sage wanted to see her friend again so she followed every footprint of jett to catch up to her, she saw jett but jett was kidnapped in a van, she tried running for it but. Jett was now gone. She cried on the streets , tried to call brimstone that she will no longer join but it was too late, she had to go now. So she stood up and ran to the airport, while on the plane she felt guilty that she didnt defend her friend from the kidnappers, she felt guilty , mad and sad at the same time, not knowing where her friend has gone. She tried contacting the police before she went to the airport but there was no signal , her phone was dead. The police station was far away. ( The airport was owned by the valorant corporation) , she tried telling brimstone that her friend was taken and brought to a van but brimstone said " sage its too late, shes gone already, i am sorry. ". ", But brim... I know shes alive! " Replied sage. "Sage there could be millions you can save if you join us, and your going to leave just because you didnt save a single person?". Sage felt hurt and said "she isnt just a normal person brim! Shes my bestfriend!"
Brimstone didnt respond but continued to drive the private plane to the valorant building. Sage thought it was over, her friend is now gone, forever and it was all sages/her fault as she thought.

( It was a Winter season this chap )