Chapter 11 ~ Cheater? (continuted)

You woke up to your alarm. You shut it off but didn't feel like going to school. After what you saw with Chris you didn't feel like doing much. Your whole world stopping all because the person you love the most loves other girls. "y/n get up" you hear your mom say. "i'm not going today" you say tiredly. "you missed who knows how many day while you were in florida. Now get up" she says closing the door. You still stay in bed and go back to sleep. You wake up to someone knocking on your door. "yeah?" you ask half asleep. The door opens and you turn to look. It was Chris. "Are you coming today?" he asks. "no" you flip over away from the door. "Why?". "I don't feel like going today" you say. "Okay well we gotta get going" he walks over to you. He kiss your forehead. You push him away. "can you not" you say annoyed. "Wait whats wrong?" he asks. "I seen you with that other girl. Now get out" you say. "Y/n she-" he says before you cut him off. "Get out Chris. Please" you say. He sighs and walks out. You decide to get up since you were already awake and went to go brush your hair. You got your outfit and walked over to your school bag. You took your laptop out and put it into your other bag. You take a picture for instagram and walk out the door.

 You take a picture for instagram and walk out the door

Comments disabled by Creator
9,737 likes

You unlocked the car and drove to starbucks. Once you arrived you logged in and started doing school work. You kept getting notifications from your phone so you put it on do not disturb.

~Time Skip ~

You got bored of doing work so you decided to leave. You packed everything up and got in the car. You finally check you notifications and see texts from Chris.

*texting*
Chris ❤️
C- y/n I promise I would never do that
C- I don't know what you heard or saw but nothing is going on.
C- I love you y/n

You were starting to believe him but you still didn't answer. Would Chris really do that to you? You sat in your car for awhile thinking about that question. You picked up your phone and decided to text him back.

*texting*
Y- Come over after school
Y- I wanna talk about it

You finally drove home and went inside. You unpack and set an alarm for 2:15pm so you could be ready when Chris comes. You got into bed not changing. You turned the Tv on to the Sturniolos' most recent video. You felt your eyes getting heavy so you went to bed. *BEEP BEEP BEEP* your alarm woke you up. *BEEP BEEP BEEP* You turned the alarm off and walked over to the bathroom. You looked in the mirror and put a bit of water in you're hair. You put your white air forces on and walked downstairs. Since you still had a lot of time before Chris came you sat on the couch and waited. Dreading what Chris would say. You got up and went outside. Just as you walked out you saw the triplets park. Chris started walking over. He finally gets to your house. "who is she" you ask. "y/n im gonna explain but please don't interrupt me." he says. You nod. "She's just a friend who I met in one of my classes and-" he says before you cut him off. "a friend who your put you're arm around?" you say. "If you're gonna be interrupting me I'm just gonna go." . "No no finish." . "If you or my brothers would have noticed, she's hurt. Her leg was sprained but now she's doing much better. She's trying to walk without crutches." he says. "oh." You say feeling embarrassed. "And earlier this morning, I was trying to tell you she was hurt" he says. "I'm sorry" you say looking down. "Next time please just talk to me about what's going on instead of assuming. I promise I would never do that y/n." . "Yeah i'm sorry Chris. My mind just went to the worst and I don't know. you say. "I'm gonna go tell my brothers the same thing. I'll see you later. Bye love." . "Bye Chris." Before he goes he pulls you into a hug. He squeezes you tight. You smile. "I love you" he says in a happy tone. "I love you too Chris" you say still smiling. He lets go and you watch him walk away. "He's so perfect" you say to yourself. You walk inside and go on the couch. You sigh with your hands on your head. How could you be so stupid to think Chris would ever do that? You get up shaking your head.  You go upstairs and into bed scrolling on your phone.

*texting*
Y- CHRISSSS
Y- Do you wanna stay the night today?

C- Its a school night y/n

Y- So?

C- Fine
C- What time should I come?

Y- 8?

C- Ok see you then

————————————————————————
Sorry this chapter ended in the middle of day but I have something planned for the next chapter
I'm running out of ideas so comment them here
THANK YOU FOR 1.14k READS!!
THANK YOU FOR 31 VOTES.!
I'm going to try to publish at least once a week.
3-12-23
word count: 911