Chapter 15 ~ Roomies

"Let's grab our bags so we can go inside already." "Okay, okay." Nick says. "I'll go check in" I say. I walk in the complex and it's absolutely beautiful. I get to the front desk and ring the bell. A man begins to walk over. "Hello, what can I do for you?" he asks. "I'm here to check in." I say. He types onto his computer before saying "What's the last name?" "Sturniolo." I say. Matt, Nick, and Chris walk in the complex. "Matt?" he asks. You nod. He grabs a key from a locked box under his computer. "Room 123." he says smiling. "Thank you!" I say. I wait for the triplets to catch up. I hold my hand up and dangle the keys. "Come on! Hurry!" I say. "Grab you're bags Y/n!" Nick says annoyed. "Oh, yeah. Whoops!" I laugh before grabbing my suitcases from Nick.

You all get into the elevator and Nick pushes the second floor. The door doesn't close so he starts rapidly pushing the second floor button. Matt and I make eye contact before laughing. Finally, the doors close. "Should we jump when it starts moving?" You say. "No! What the fuck is wrong with you!" Nick yells. Matt and Chris laugh. "I'm gonna jump." I say. "No Y/n. We're gonna die!" he yells again. You wait for the elevator to drop. And once it does, You jump. Nothing happens. Chris and Matt laugh when they realize nothing happened. You wait for the door to open, but it never does. "Seriously Y/n." Nick says. We all stand there. "Should we push the emergency button?" Chris asks laughing. Nick begins yelling, going on a rant about why it was unsafe. "We could have died Y/n. What made you think jumping in a fucking eleva-" he says before getting cut off. The elevator door opened. "Oh!" you say smiling. You grab you're suitcases and walk out. The triplets and I walked down the hall until we found our apartment.

"Who wants to open it first?" I ask. "Me!" Matt saying trying to grab the keys. "Actually I'm opening it." I say smiling. I unlock the door and slowly open it. We were greeted by a large kitchen and living room. "Oh my goodness." Matt says. "No way!" Nick and Chris yell in unison. I was speechless. The apartment was so beautiful. It was even nicer than my house back in Boston. I slide all my suitcases in the apartment before closing and locking the front door. I open a door in the living room. It was a bathroom. "This is so pretty, Matt! How much is this?" I ask. "Expensive." He says effortlessly. I close the door and open another one not too far. It was the first bedroom. "Wow, this is big for an apartment." I say opening another bedroom door. "Wait how many rooms are there?" I ask. "Uhm, 3 I think." matt answers. "But there's 4 of us." I say confused. "I figured you and Chris could share." I stare at him. I look over at Chris but it seems he didn't hear. "Oh, okay then." I say. "You don't mind right? If not me and Chris can share." "No, no. It's fine." I say. I open the last bedroom door. This one isn't as big as the others. "Dibs on the biggest bedroom!" I yell. "What? No! I already called it." Nick yells. "Nope. Too bad. If I'm sharing a room, I better have the biggest one." I say. "You aren't even sharing a room." Chris says confused. "There's only 3 rooms. Matt said we have to share." I say to Chris. He smiles a bit before dropping his mouth to hide his smile. "Matt, you didn't even ask me!" Chris says. "Well, it was either that or we get the $5000 a month apartment." Matt says. "$5000! How much is this then?" I ask shocked. "Around $4000."  He says shrugging his shoulders. "$5000 for 3 rooms and 1 bathroom is crazy." Chris says.

I walk over to the entrance and grab all my suitcases and bags. I roll them to the biggest room and start unpacking. I fold my clothes into the dresser and hang my shirts in the closet. I take out my shoes and put them in a line against the wall. Chris walks in with all his suitcases. "Hey." he says. "Hi." I say out of breath. He smiles before hugging me and falling onto the bed. "Chris!" I say laughing. He kisses my cheek while hugging me tight. We cuddle for awhile before I get up. "Can you get off the bed? I need to put the sheets on." I say. Chris gets up and starts folding his clothes into the dresser. I put on Gray sheets and gray and white pillows. I jump onto the bed. "I'm so tired." I whine. Chris jumps onto the bed, landing on his stomach next to me. He wraps one arm around my waist. "I love living together." he says in a sleepy voice. "Me too." I say before dozing off.

*Time Skip*

"Y/n, wake up!" Nick whispers tapping my arm. I wake up to Chris next to me in bed, one arm around my shoulders and the other on my waist. "We're going to the store. Wanna come?" Nick whispers. I nod my head. "Okay. Matt called an Taxi, be fast." he says walking out the door. I try to move without waking Chris, but I failed. "Where are you going?" He asks half asleep. "Nick and Matt are going to the store. I'm going. Wanna come with us?" I ask. He shakes his head. "Can you bring me a Pepsi though?" "Yeah. We'll be back soon." I say while putting a hoodie on. I grab shoes and quickly slip them on. I walk out the door and see Nick with Matt just down the hall. "Nick!" I yell. They both turn their heads and wait for me. Once I catch up, we all head downstairs. Just in time the Taxi arrives and she takes us to the store. The drive was only 2 minutes. "We should of just walked. I didn't know it was this close." Matt says. "You can walk, not me though." Nick says smiling. We arrive to the store and Matt opens his door. "Thank you!" I say closing the door behind me. We all go our separate ways and get what we want. I get sour gummies and a Pepsi for Chris. As I turn the aisle, I see Matt. I walk over and he has a Root Beer. "That's all you're getting?" I ask. He nods. "You're lame." "You got sour gummies." he says jokingly. "Who doesn't like gummies?" I say walking over to the counter. Nick sees us and walks over. We all place our snacks on the counter and the man scans it. "What'd you get?" I ask Nick. "Sour gummy worms and popcorn." he says. "$8.29." The man says. Nick hands him a card before grabbing the bag full of our things. "Have a nice day." He says before giving the card back. "Should we just walk?" Matt asks. "What? No!" Nick says quickly. "Why not? It's like a 5 minute walk dude." He says. "Fine." Nick agrees

*Time Skip*

We walk into the apartment and grab our things out the bag. "Chris! I got you're Pepsi!" I yell. He comes out the room and grabs it. "Thank you." He says before opening it. "Can we watch a movie?" Matt asks excitedly. "What movie?" "I don't know. Something scary." He says. "I'm down." I say. "Sure." Chris says. We all sit on the couch while Matt picks a movie.

————————————————————————
Thank you all for 19 votes on the last story and 581 votes in total!
Im so grateful for all of you and the support!

6/26/23
Word count: 1343

If you have any story suggestions (things you want to read about in this story) Comment them here!