◇Chapter Fifteen◇

After a long confusing talk with me Dante and my dad we all waved goodbye and drove home. Once we got home Dante ran up to the room that we shared and flopped onto the bed. What a day! Dante hummed to himself. Dante rubbed his small baby bump and hummed softly to his unborn pup. I didn't know your dad was a mage, I would have sensed that when I met him. Dante hummed to his unborn pup. Just then I entered the room he looked like was about to have an aneurysm from the amount of info that was dumped on me earlier today. You okay love? Dante hummed. Do I look okay? I found out that my entire family line consists of witches, and now my powers can awaken at any moment now! I groaned in frustration. I'm sorry cupcake it must be hard for you to think about this at the moment but you need to focus on learning anything you can about your powers and abilities. Dante hummed softly. Dante patted the pillow beside him and smiled. Come cuddle with me It'll make you feel better. Dante purred. I walked over and curled up beside my boyfriend lightly kissing him on his lips before drifting to sleep with him.

(Dream)

I ran through a field of flowers with my mom and dad chasing after me. Come'er I gotcha! Demetri laughed as he picked a younger version of me up. Ahh Daddy you got me! I squealed while me helde in his arms. Then he ran over to his mom who was sitting on a picnic blanket and reading a book. Mommy, mommy come play dragons and knights with us! You can be the princess! I giggled. Not now sweetie Mommy needs her rest. Awe pwease? I begged. Mommy said No Dae Dae and no means no okay? Demetri said patting him on his head. Then the dream changed. Hey, mom you coming or what? I hollered from inside the Suburu. Give me a few seconds to grab my purse and we'll be on our way, Destiny yelled from inside the house. After a short wait Destiny grabbed her purse kissed Demetri and got in the car. Are you excited to go to see Uncle Dakoda and Auntie Demi? Destiny asked cheerfully. Hell yeah! I shouted. Okay, let's go then. As Destiny was driving she didn't notice that her breaks had been tampered with by her angry neighbor. While my mom was driving I watched the trees pass and thought about all the cool things I was gonna do with Dakoda and Demi but I was brought out of his thoughts when a loud crashing sound was heard then something hit me in my right eye. I screamed in pain. Quickly I grabbed his cell phone and called 911 and told them he thinks that they were in a car crash.  I looked over at my mom. Hey, Mom can you hear me... All I saw with my good eye was her unmoving bloodied body. She had been impaled by a antique Katana her husband got for her on their annoviersy. I then saw the worst part she was headless. I screamed when he saw her head underneath her seat and by his feet. I cried and screamed as loud as I could to catch the attention of any passerby. After waiting for five hours an ambulance finally arrived and I was pulled out. After being pulled out I saw my mom's body and began to scream and cry again. Slowly the dream faded with on me Laying on a ambulance stretcher and being rushed to the hospital all the while I begged them to help my mom.

(End of Dream)

I woke up screaming tears leaking from my eyes. Dante surprisingly didn't wake up when I screamed. I looked around my room to his shock every object was floating in teal-ish-blue energy and my eyes were glowing with a Teal-ish-blue mist leaked from the corners, however I didn't see that part though. I took a few shaky breaths and calmed down everything fell to the floor at once the crashing sound startling Dante and waking him up. Dante looked over to see that the white of my eyes had turned black and a beautiful teal-ish-blue mist leaked from corners from my eyes As for my right eye, the mist still leaked out and the white of it was also black but I remained blind in that eye. Just then my dad threw my door open. Thankfully Dante was still in human form when he ran inside. DAMIEN YOU OKAY!? Demetri yelled. I-I t-think so? I stuttered while tears ran down my cheeks. I had a nightmare dad, it was about Mom's death. I cried. Oh, sweetie, I'm sorry. Demetri moved over to hug me but then saw the raw magic flowing from the corners of my eyes. I see your powers have awakened dear, but we'll talk about that later it looks like you need to be comforted. Once on his bed, Demetri hugged me and let me scream and cry on his shoulder while Dante hugged him from the other side. After fifteen minutes of crying I was calm enough to go downstairs. There on the table were three bowls of my dad's famous cheesy beef stew. I looked at his boyfriend and gave him a small warning. Warning my dad's stew is super cheesy and super hot too and by hot I mean spicy. Well, you are in luck I love cheese and spicy foods too. Dante laughed. Sitting at the table they grabbed the spoons that Demetri sat out for them and began to eat. After eating Dante groaned. Damn Mr. Corwell your stew was the bomb! Dante groaned while rubbing his belly and burping. Thanks, Dante I'm glad you liked it. Oh, also you can just call me Demetri or Dad will work too since I'm technically your father-in-law Since you're dating my son and all. Demetri hummed. Well, I better head off to bed It's getting late and I have a date with Dalton tomorrow. Goodnight Dad have a good night both we yelled as our dad headed up the stairs. With that said and done everyone parted ways and went to bed for the evening.