(P)RIDEFUL! RADIO!!

PhoenixxMatcha yIAPPEE

BOOMBOARD MEOW! boobbox x skater :BOOM:

i love them their so goofy silly teehee 

whenever it doez the [ :blank emoji: ] it's for boombox's expression. Like , a tv head sorta? with the retro look!! 

if ur still confused, look up "Emoticon Text Faces" maybe yull get what i mean i dunn0

anywae this one is kinda long, id make it longr but im sick as shit and DYING

With the night outside cold, and Skateboard still doing their tricks, kickflips, specifically... Were quite pleasing to watch, well, atleast Boombox thought so as they leaned on the rails, their chest rubbing against it in excitement, watching carefully with every move Skateboard does. Their movement was quick. Efficient and quite lovely to see. Boombox's smile grew whilst their eyes softened, just watching their own close friend doing something they enjoy made their heart flutter.

"Watch this one dude!" They chirped, turning their head and then took their skateboard to the floor of the skatepark and kicked their back legs, their shoes hitting the floor as they smirked and to the ramp they ran as they swooped, flying into the air as they then started to laugh and as they started to fall downwards, Boombox flinched, instinctively going to catch them, but instead catches their skateboard as Skater drops to the floor, and stands on their feet. "Slingshot taught me to land on my feet... I think I did okay?" They looked to Boombox who had an "?" Expression, and a slight sweat droplet to the side, which both quickly changed back to their neutral one. "No no, that was really awesome Skate! I thought you were gonna fall though, eheh.. You did better than last time... Good job!" They smiled and held up their hand to high-five Skateboard , in which Skater leaned down a little to high-five them.

"Aw, thanks Boombox.." They high-fived them quick and giggled afterwards, Boombox shifted and a small boombox fell out of their jacket, onto their arms. "Anytime Skates! Really should partake in any of those challenges... Can't put my tongue on it, but I think it'd be pretttyy fuun~ man..." They snickered, shoving Skateboard cheekily and grinning, giving them a nudge or two during the shove.

"Pshh, nah, I rather spend my time with you! Any-who those challenges are for lame-o's, we're cooler, and a trophy like that doesn't need to tell us that!" Skateboard pat Boombox, who nodded and looked up to skateboard who was now grinning more and then sighed out a few seconds after and frowned slightly. "We should really get home though.." They said, kinda bummed out whilst looking up at the large clock draped in red above the exit. Boombox just blushed slightly from their obvious sweet remark as they shook their head, their expression changing to closed eyes, opening them and then taking Skateboards hand and began walking slowly, Skateboard followed suit then.

"I think so, too, we should pick up some food on the way? You hungry for anything specific right now? I mean, personally I could go for a meat lovers pizza, or a neat salad with a bunch of drizzled ranch and or even dumplings! B-but of course, whatever you wanna eat is something thats m-more important..." Boombox  shyly rubbed their free hand behind their head as they lowered it in a slight embarrassment for rambling so dang much, just about food. In which, really anything they enjoyed they'd ramble on and on about... It was something they had passion for, talking.

Skateboard was listening with a petite smile, their eyes were quite gentle looking whilst they were rubbing Boombox's hand with their thumb so lightly Boombox barely noticed. "Hey, listen, we can both eat all of that food then! Oooh we can even make that a contest, how about it? Just like old times!?" They snickered and jumped up a bit, excitedly. The whole attitude of that made Boombox seem so fuzzy in the stomach... Skateboard just made them feel so nice, loved and cared for, their hands squeezed Skateboards as they nodded and looked to their eyes. "O-of course, yeah! I'd love that. I-i mean it'd be hella cool, it's how we met anyway so..." Boombox faintly hummed quietly after that statement, trying to relax themself and be chill about it.