X. screwing

You shyly watched him clown with his friends in the cafeteria with a small smile on your face

You shyly watched him clown with his friends in the cafeteria with a small smile on your face. Boy was he beautiful. He was the most beautiful boy in all of Charlotte.. well atleast in your eyes. DeVanté was his name, the biggest ladies man in all of town.

Growing up, you two were the best of friends, nearly did everything together. Before he became DeVanté, he was Donald.. Donald DeGrate. You could remember all of the fun times you two shared so vividly, but it seemed as soon as puberty hit for him, it was the end of Y/N and Donald's friendship.

Now it was true, you weren't like most of the baps around town, you were quite reserved and more to yourself. It seemed to be better off that way anyways. See,  you were what the guys called 'stuck up', you didn't give guys the time of day, nor the energy. I mean what was the point? They'd only be trying to get in your panties and waste your time.

For heaven's sake, you were nearly the only untouchable lady in school. That only drew the guys closer to you—- and the girls hated you.

It wasn't like you couldn't get guys to touch you, they just weren't him. You adored everything about him—maybe it was the fact that he was your first and you had in fact been crazy about that dick since you got it.

Screwing, as the older people would say. You slightly bit your lip as you thought about the last time you two had sex. It had been nearly three weeks and to say you were feigning was an understatement. You two had been fooling around for about six months, nobody knew and that's how the both of you planned to keep it.

For multiple reasons, one being, DeVanté had a girlfriend.

It nearly broke your heart into pieces when you had discovered that he had been in a relationship, in a relationship for the entire six months he had been fucking you. Of course, you were no idiot, you quickly brought the news to his attention and cut off all communication.

But you couldn't lie— you missed the sex.

The soul snatching sex that he gave you. The way he fucked you so good every time, it was no way another man could supply the dick like him. It seemed as if dick spoke to you, it was everything & more.

However, you weren't quite sure how you could get through to him right about now. It seemed as if ever since you cut him off, him and his girlfriend had become more public. You would often see them hold hands in the hallway, hugging, and sometimes you'd watch the same lips that were on your pussy.. on her lips.

You'd be lying if you said it didn't make you feel some type of way. You felt so many different ways about the situation. Sometimes, you felt like he was doing it all on purpose.