V. can I be your slave?

He eyed the mysterious lady threw the dark tint of his sunglasses

He eyed the mysterious lady threw the dark tint of his sunglasses. It was awkward to say , but he had been eyeing the beautiful curvy woman all night long. She was absolutely astonishing to him. Her movements were the first thing that lured him in, then he got to see her beautiful face and now he wanted to find his way to her.

He had no intentions of finding interest in this club, but boy was he happy he decided to tag along with his friends. Lately , he had been really down due to the fact his wife.. well now, ex wife had cheated on him with his cousin.

He hadn't been outside his house in months.. he did everything for his wife. He wasn't boring, he had a lot of money, and most importantly he catered to all of her needs and her wants. His mind often wondered what possibly could he have did wrong to make her cheat on him?

His staring was cut off by a tap on the shoulder from his close friend, Joel. "Damn De.. I see you've got your eyes on Y/N. She's probably the beauty of this whole joint." He said as DeVanté's eyes widened behind his shades.

Y/N is her name ? Beautiful. He thought as he only shrugged his shoulders at Joel.

"She's a beauty.. is there any way I could get her alone and off of that pole?" He asked his friend nervously. DeVanté had never really been to a strip club , he wasn't quite sure how things worked around the club.

Joel laughed at his shy friend, he knew exactly how to break him out of his shyness. Joel wasn't very familiar with Y/N and how she operated, but he had heard a few things about her that he knew could turn DeVanté out.

"You could get a private dance from her.. but she's not cheap at all. As I mentioned before , she's probably the most beautiful stripper they have here. And not to mention, she's got amazing dance moves." Joel said as De looked back at the woman and then back at his friend.

"I don't care how much she costs.. I want her." DeVante demanded to his friend. He hated the fact that he sounded desperate but he was completely mesmerized by the woman.

All he could think about was her smooth dark chocolate legs wrapped around him as he hit her spot repeatedly.. he wanted to hear her moans.. he thought of how her beautiful face would look as he fucked her sensually. He thought about how he could make her toes curl while eating her up as if she were his last supper.

Joel sighed at his friend's persistence. He couldn't just have Y/N like he thought he could.

"I understand that you want her De, a lot of men here crave her. You can not touch the strippers D, that the biggest rule here and I really don't need you getting in any form of trouble." Joel said warning his friend who wasn't phased by anything his friend was saying.