Later that night

I was still upset. Having drenched my pyjamas in tears Calum brought me his copain shirt. He carried me to the sofa and sat with me, wrapping me up in a blanket and ordering a pizza. He knew my favourite movie was horror because he could snuggle up to me at the jump scares. The door belle rang, it was the pizza guy . I forgot to tell Calum that I'm related to Ashton, I would pray everyday that I never had to tell him, that day was tonight. As I finally untangled myself from Calum's arms that were wrapped around my waist I got up and Calum said " i miss you already" i gave a shy smile as I crossed my arms around my chest as I wasn't wearing a bra. " why are you doing that?" " I'm just cold" I said as I opened the door, I grabbed the pizza and turned round to find Calum on my phone, confused he said "why is there pictures of you and Ashton on your phone" I put the pizza on the coffee table and said quietly, "I didn't want to tell you this cause I didn't want it to get in the way of us, Ash is my brother..."

He sat there staring at me, he grabbed the bottom of my t-shirt and sat me on his lap. "Ok, babe, we can work this out...together" he rest his head on my stomach, sighing heavily, he looked up at me and says " what ever happens I will always love you." I kiss his forehead and he pulls me on the sofa. He kisses my neck and I let him. He pulls up my shirt and puts his hands on my hips. I sit up right on the sofa and take off his beanie...