The conversation

I went home straight after school and run upstairs and ran in my room. My eyes filled up as I let a deafening scream through my pillow. Ashton knocked on my door and said "why hi there stranger where have you been the past 3 days?!" I went ballistic I slapped ash and he just smirked and left the room. He knew what he was doing to me he was trying to break me. I called Calum and said "I can't do this anymore" " it's ok Babe in on my way" Calum seductively whispered "NO DONT ASH IS HERE." I screamed down the phone " i don't care I get to see the thing I wake up every morning for and that's you!"
He knocked on the front door. Ash answered. "Who are u here to see then?" Ash said in a sarcy way he knew I called cal he just wanted Calum to say it. "Your sister ash. I love her" Calum stated. " do you really though?" Ash said. By this point I was at the bottom of the stairs in the copain shirt cal gave to me the night before. He pushed Ashton aside and put his hands around my waistline and turned around to face Ashton. "Listen ash I really want to be back in the band but if your not letting me because I'm seeing your sister then. I'm sorry but I'm staying with your sister." Ash just stared at me. "Ok cal you can be in the band but you break her heart and I swear to god" cal nods and whispers "come back to mine" I nod. Cal leaves the house and waits in the car for me. It gives me time to thank ash with a hug and a kiss on he's cheek.
"Thanks bro, love you"
He smiles back at me and says "it's ok sis just dont let him hurt you, I'm always here for you, you know that right?!"
I just nodded. I went upstairs pack my bag for Calum's and spent my weekend with him.
I got to Calum's place and he had made the bed (for once in like a million years) and he had filled the room with candles. He went in to the bathroom and left me on the bed wanting him. He came in wearing a pair of black skinny jeans and favourite belt. He grabbed me the biggest shirt in his wardrobe and took of my black skater dress. "You look uncomfortable" he said as he pulls up my top leaving a blue and black laced bra. "My favourite colour!" He says as he kisses my neck and chest. He kisses my belly with his sloppy lips. I enjoyed every moment of it. He lets out a groan...