cloud bangs a birthday cake

It's been a few Months ever since Jam Boree's Children were born, They made a schedule for Themself and Everyone else to follow in the Future since they now have like 10 kids in Seasonal Shanty now. 

Everyone agreed to the Schedule while Whiz-Bang was daydreaming about Fucking Jam Boree's slutty holes once again.

They know they and the other monsters Destroyed them on their birthday but the thought of Fucking their Leader still turns them on. 

Even before the Gangbang, Whiz had a Crush on Jam Boree. They loved how Hardworking they are, The Parties She hosted and how Helpful she is, that Turned made him harder then Quarrister was when they saw Dandidoo.

"Hey Boss, can i go to my Room now?"

"The Meeting is over, so yeah."

"Ok! Night boss!"

"Night Whiz-Bang."

Whiz-Bang rushed out of the Meeting Room and went to his Bed and locked the door. They got Wipes (not the ones meant for any of Jam Boree's Triplet Daughters) and extra Sheets for the bed just incase they make it messy. They pulled their Fluffy Skittles colored dick out and started to jerk off.

"ohh fuck~ Jamzy, you're so hot~! I wanna impregnate you again and fill your holes to the brim with my seed~!" He moaned so damn loud that even everyone on Ethereal Island could hear Them. They jerked faster as Precum started to form.

"Ahh~!💕💕💕 Your Cakey Ass is so Amazing~!💕💕💕💕 I want to feel you even more from the inside~💕💕💕💕 I don't care if I get another Yeast Infection~💕💕💕 i'll give you more cream~💕💕💕!"

Epic Hooker woke up to all the moaning and walked to Whiz-Bang's room.

"Hey asshole, be quiet! I'm trying to sleep and you're waking Boss's Kids up!"

But Whiz couldn't hear what he was saying, they were too busy thinking about Fucking Jam Boree. Real down bad, am I right?

Epic Hoola then started banging on the door. 

"HEY CAKE FUCKER, BE QUIET OR I'LL EAT YOUR CUM FLAVORED CAKE YOU WANNA FUCK SO DAMN BAD!!!!" He yelled.

"Hey man, that's not being nice to the animals." Booba said to Whiz-Bang while in his Closet while doing weed for the 299384736283040594th time.

"GTFO YOU HIPPIE SLUT" Whiz yelled as they threw her out of the building and Rooba landed on Blow't Job on the faceballs LOL XDDD

Whiz-Bang continued jerking off to the thought of fucking Jam Boree the caked up monster. They were about to meet climax when they decided to Use Jam Boree as their Fuckdoll. They unlocked his door and opened it to a Dead Epic Hoola who died from Exhaustion from banging on the door.

"That's what this slutty bitch gets for fucking my ex." He said as he spat on Her corpse.

Whiz-Bang flew to Jam Boree, still horny and tapped It's shoulder.

"What is it now Whiz?"

"Can I fuck your slutty holes?"

"......."

"........."

"............."

".................."

"Is this a joke? I thought you wouldn't wanna use me after my Birthday."

"No, and I wanna help you with your kids."

"Well, I guess we can do it again. But this time, with only us two~💕"

Jam Boree took Whiz to her room and they were about to get ready😏😏😏

Whiz-Bang started fingering their Leader's pussy as they kissed her neck as she Moaned softly. Whiz then decided that fingering wasn't enough for their Leader.

"Hey sexy, how about I start fucking you now~?"

"S-sure Master~ but this time, please don't cum in me, I already had my batch of kids."

Jam Boree bent down to Whiz-Bang as Whiz jerked off to the sight of Jam Boree.

"This time, you'll be my Boss~💕"

Whiz-Bang then started to pound the Cake's ass with lots of force. Luckily Jam Boree felt more Pleasure than pain cause they're a literal cake that got life because 2 Monsters were fucking while trying to bake a cake in the bakery.

"AHHH~! W-WHIZ, PLEASE GO FASTER~ I LOVE THIS~💕💕💕💕💕"

"Ahh~! I see you're still a slut~! Don't worry, this will be amazing~!"

Jam Boree's Ass felt looser from all the dicks on their birthday, but still incredible. Whiz went deeper into their asshole as their boss moaned.

"O-OH FUCK~ I'M GONNA CUM~💕💕💕!!!"

"And who the fuck told you to cum~? It's only been 3 minutes you whore~"

"I-I-I'M S-SORRY, WHIZ~"

"It's daddy or master now~" *slaps that Jam Booty*

"I'M SORRY, D-DADDY~!!!"

as they went harder, Yool was looking for Jam Bussy with Hooker. 

"Hey Boss! Like, where the fuck are ya!?! My Brother's dead!"

"HoHoHo! You sure you don't want my Milk And Cookies again~?"

they finally went to Jam Boree's room and heard something

"Wow! Yool you, Whiz and Ffidyll better pay Child Support for your kids, like there's a Reason they have 3 kids!"

"Ho Ho Holy Shit! I'm not doing that!"

"Then why is there a Festival Of Yay themed Cupcake?"

Yool: *pees cutely like an Anime Girl*

"Kill yourself, Old Man."

Whiz was finally about to reach Climax inside Jamzy's ass, they went rougher and faster and deeper and harder as both of them moaned loudly.

"PLEASE CUM IN MY ASS~!!!! I DON'T WANT THIS HAPPY NIGHT TO BE OVER~!!!"

"TASTE THE RAINBOW MOTHERFUCKER~!!!!💕💕💕💕💕" Whiz Yelled as they came inside of their boss.

*after 10 rounds……………*

"Oh god~ thank you Whiz~! This is the thing I always wanted~!"

"No problem baby~"

*meanwhile at all the Gobbleygourds' Room…………*

"GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE" (DEAR GOD WHY DID I HAVE TO HEAR THIS AGAIN?!?!?! FIRST PUNKLETON AND SCHMOOCHLE WHERE BEING LOUD, THEN PUNKLETON AND BLABBIT, NOW WHIZ AND JAMMY'S BEING LOUD?!?!? I DON'T WANNA HEAR ANYMORE SCARY SOUNDS AT NIGHT)

the end, have sweet dreams and Let shLep marry you😇😇😇