~Chapter 2~

~Nightmare's Pov~

After Y/n blacked out, Error pulled out as soon as she went limp. "Um... Do you think we overdid it just a little bit?" Error asked as he got dressed. "Yeah I think I went a little overboard putting my tentacles and my dick in her at the same time when we started." I said as I put her in a random pair of shorts I found on the floor and I also put her in my hoodie. 

"Well I'm gonna go to my room and go to sleep." Error said as he started to walk out of the room, glitching at every step he took; probably still relaxing his nerves from the pleasures. "Hmm. Or you could sleep in here with us." I said as Error looked back and started blushing.

"...Sure I guess I could sleep with you guys, but you, me, and Y/n are not a thing." Error said as he crawled up in bed with me and Y/n. "Welp goodnight Glitchy, thanks for helping." I said as I cuddled Y/n a bit. "I thought I told you not to call me that! Oh and you're gonna have to get a new mattress and new bedding tomorrow." Error said as he also cuddled Y/n a little. 

"Yeah that's one thing I'll do when I send the other idiots on a mission. Also, I call you what I want 'doll-boy'." I said as I started to fall asleep. "Grrrr STOP!" "Not a chance, furry." "Ugh fine then, goodnight I guess." Error says as he turns to face the nightstand, cuddles into himself, and falls asleep. I looked at the digital clock on my wall, 12:47am damn that was a successful time skipper. Snuggling into Y/n's warm body, I leaned my head on her shoulder and slowly fell asleep.

~The Next Day~

I woke up before Error and Y/n and checked the clock again, 5:57am what luck. I knew I wasn't gonna go back to sleep easily so I got out my book and started reading. I was sensing a peak of negative energy from Y/n as she started trembling a little. That's when her eyes shot open and she jolted awake, terror obviously present in her eyes as her breathing quickened a lot like she hadn't been able to breathe properly for a while. 

*Well someone's awake now." I said as she hugged me way too tight and her h/c (hair color) ears fell behind her head while quivering but I hugged back and gently rubbed them. 'Geez what startled her this much? Was it a memory of her old AU?' I thought as she calmed down and let go with a shaky sigh. She probably won't tell me so I won't pry, seems unnecessary since people sometimes forget dreams quickly. Don't need her remembering it if her reaction was that bad.

 "W-what happened last night? My legs hurt and I feel a burn *ahem* 'down there'." Y/n said as they looked up at me, slightly embarrassed. "Well you lost consciousness last night so we all went to bed." I said as I wrapped my arms around her. She looked down, seeming like she was trying to remember what happened; her eyes widened slowly and her face flushed.

 "I uh... W-wait I passed out last night?" Y/n asked, getting closer to my face. "Yeah sadly, and why are you getting so close to me?" I questioned. I was confused, but it was kinda cute when she wanted something. "O-oh sorry!" She said, backing up a little but not too much as not to push Error off the bed. I pulled her closer again and rubbed her waist.

 "What? You wanna kiss~?" I asked, now getting closer to her face with a small smile written on my own. "W-well I was gonna kiss you, b-but I was too scared to." Y/n said with a very flustered look on her face and kept mumbling inaudible responses. I didn't wanna hear her talk anymore so I kissed her without thinking. She accepted immediately, closing her eyes and adding a grip to my shirt, pulling me in closer. She then opened her mouth a bit for me to enter, so I did. After a minute or so of exploring the new territory in her mouth, I saw Y/n's face was getting redder and redder. Sadly, I needed to break the kiss cause she wouldn't move. 

"Are you ok?" I asked while holding them. "Y-yeah I'm fine!" "Are you sure cuz your face is red." I said as I pulled Y/n onto my lap. Y/n began panicking probably because that's how yesterday started. "Ok whatever you say just go back to sleep. Everyone's not even up yet." I said as I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her down to a laying position. Her tense form relaxed a bit then she cuddled into my chest.