Chapter 2

You finally landed in a room after what seemed like hours of falling.You got up to realized you had a new set of clothes. You were wearing a dress that looked like alice from alice in wonderland *The old disney version* but it was (F/C). You had on (F/C) shoes with your hair in (F/S) *Favorite style.* You looked around the room to find someway out. Nothing worked so you sat down. As you sat the floor opened from under you and you fell again and you screamed,"ARE YOU SERIOUS MORE FALLING!!" You sighed and just floated. After more falling you got into a room with 4 doors. When you walked into the middle of the room all 4 doors surrounded you. You heard chuckling and saw Prussia in a tuxedo. At first you rubbed your eyes to see if he was real and well he was unfortunately. You looked at him and he said," Velcome to card-verse sveetie!" He smiled while you face palmed. "Kesesesese now choose a door to go through and to get your session started." Wait what? "Whats a session and why am I here?!" you screamed at the Prussian. He backed up," A session is a role into the kingdom you will go into each and well see which one you like best if you happen to like all 4 then you will be a surprise role but until then you choose which kingdom you will live until the time session of 4 days is up and you will also meet the guards and royalty and maybe some peasants." You nodded and went to the blue door with a spade first. You grabbed the knob and opened the door. Prussia pushed you in and you fell on you backside. He closed the door as a green ray scanned you. It popped up an ID in front of your face and it had (F/N) (L/N) *Number of card you will be except king,ace,queen,and jack* and your picture. You grabbed it and fell into a blue forest with a voice that yelled "HALT!" right as you got up.

————————————————

Im sorry I cant do accents -crys- anyways enjoy =3