Chapter 3

You saw the guards surrounding you. Since you didn't have a weapon you went peacefully. You were brought to the throne room which was all decorated in blue. You were forced to bow before their highness's the king and queen. You tilted your head up to see two male figures on the thrones a man to the right and a girl to the left of the thrones. The one in the right throne moved his hand forward and the guards left and got off of you. You faced the two royals in the eyes and bowed this time out of respect. The guy in the blue tuxedo came up to you and stuck out his hand and smiled goofily," Hey there Im Alfred the king of this kingdom!" You nodded and shook his hand. The other two males came up and introduced themselves as Arthur the queen of spades (BEST QUEEN EVER) and Yao the jack of spades. The girl skipped over and she said," Hey I'm Fluffy the ace of spades." She smiled and you smiled back. Before you could do anything you were hugged by the ace and you awkwardly hugged back. Yao got her off of you and showed you to your room you would stay in for the remaining 3 days plus this day. Yao left and you went to get into a Blue shirt, blues jeans, and light blue shoes only to blend in. You had Fluffy show you around and all the villagers bowed or hid away as you walked by. You asked Fluffy," How come they are scared of us?" Fluffy turned and gasped," Oh right well your with me and I'm the general so I have alot of power." She finished with a smile. You nodded your head and kept walking. Fluffy got a call on her phone so she pulled up a phone like button and clicked answer. She talked for a minuet before leaving to go help plan or whatever. You wandered and found yourself at a cute baker shop. You went in and saw food galore. You picked up some (F/D) *Favorite dessert*, payed for it, and left on your way. You made it to the castle by nightfall and you had a meal with the king,queen,jack,and ace. As you all chatted you were enjoying the delicious food. After the meal you went to bed and saw some PJ's with a note on them saying from fluffy. You grabbed them and put them on and fell asleep right when your head hit the pillow.