Chapter 13

~STAY~

"I choose to stay here as a regular card." The aces erupted in cheers and everyone group hugged you.

-A few months later-

You were a (C/N) card in the (K/D) *Kingdom* and you were very happy. Even if you get homesick sometimes you are reassured by the friends you have made. You even made a relationship with the *Card of your choice or royal*. You both are very happy and you lived happily ever after. 

~BECOME SECRET ROLE~

"I choose to become the secret role." Rose nodded and a bright light surrounded you. It lifted you up a bit and you had your hair become longer, your clothes are all black, and you had a *Weapon of choice* in your hand. "Your job is to keep the kingdoms in balance and its also to be the Alice of this world." Rose explained. You nodded and swung your *Weapon* a bit.

-A year later-

You have kept the balance and peace has reigned though out the land. You all lived happily ever after.

~GO HOME~

"I choose to go home." Fluffy clung onto you and cried. The rest of the aces had to make sure she wasn't suffocating you. Everyone was sad but respected your choice. Rose raised her right arm and a portal appeared under your feet. You waved and fell down the hole.You landed back in the spot you were in before the adventure started and you saw your tutor in the distance.

-3 months later-

Your mom woke you up to tell you that new neighbors moved in across the street. One was blonde with blue highlights wearing a cryotic shirt, blue jeans, and blue vans, the next was a girl with black hair and red highlights, she wore a pierce the veil shirt with black jeans and black/red vans, the next was a boy with brown hair over his right eye and he wore a Homestuck shirt with blue jeans and purple sneakers, the last was a dirty blonde and she wore a black minecraft shirt with black jeans and white/black champions. You looked at them and they walked over to you. The one in the PTV shirt said,"Im saridum and this is Spike, Fluffy, and Melody." Your eyes widened and you said," Do I know you?" Fluffy laughed," Maybe you met us in a dream?" You all laughed and lived happily ever after.