Chapter 6

The winning door is the hearts kingdom lets a go!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/n) and Fluffy fell through the hearts door and they landed on nice pink grass with heart shaped roses all around. They walked through the kingdom and found the castle. They went in but to be stopped by the guards. You explained you were supposed to be here so they let you in and went to the throne room. There you saw the king 'queen' jack and ace. The king had an ice cold stare while the queen had a distance look. the jack jumped over to you and Fluffy and grabbed your hands. He shook then and introduced himself as Feli, the king as Ludwig, and the queen as Kiku. The ace kinda sat alone so you tapped Feli and pointed to the ace and asked,"Who's that?" He jumped in surprise like the ace hadn't been there the whole time and said that was Mel. Fluffy ran to Mel and gave her a hug which Mel shook off. She looked upset so you dragged Fluffy away from her. You were led to your room and waited in there until dinner. When the bell for dinner chimed you went to dining room to eat and saw everyone except the ace at the table. Feli explained she doesn't eat with them and that she eats in the study. Yo nodded and ate the pasta made by Feli. You wen back to your room and went to bed since Fluffy was in the next room over and you went to have interesting dreams.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if the chap isn't that interesting =3 more will come soon.