The Beautiful Mystique

"Oh my gosh Andre! That song was so hot! Wanna go hang?" Asked a cheerfully enthusiastic Chelsea.

"...I can hang!" I said confidently after only a moment's worth of hesitation, my focus shifting all the way onto the sudden appearance of this beautiful girl. My feelings for Jade faded, as strong as rocks, it disintegrated like dust blown into the wind.

She was my type for sure.

"Jade who?" I mischievously whispered at Tori who laughed gladly for me.

Grabbing some drinks for the two of us, we took a seat at a nearby bench.

"Let's get to know each other better girl"

"Aww you're so sweet Andre!"

"So... what's your name?"

"Chelsea."

"So, Chelsea......"

My gaze shifted into hers, her beautiful round eyes glimmered under the reflection of the dull fluorescent school yard lights. Her smile gleamed, igniting joy within the depths of my heart. Our eyes locked in a tender gaze, a moment of vulnerability flashed in her eyes; it beckoned me to enter, to understand, to be present, to be here for her. Putting down her drink as her hands clasped around mine, oh how it felt to be reassured, I thought. My hands travelled upwards, passing the arms onto the shoulder, reaching the pink blush of her cheeks, until my thumb wiped the corner of her mouth,

"You stained these pretty pair of lips of yours..." Andre whispered softly, as Chelsea looked away in timid fashion.

"You really know how to work your way into a girl's heart."

"How 'bout we head to some place more comfortable?"

"My place is just a few blocks down."

"Sweet!"

On the other side of the school yard, the whole group who went for spaghetti tacos watched Andre and Chelsea's exchange.

Tori quipped, "isn't that one happy couple?"

"Well, someone's getting some 'dessert' tonight." Jade added as Andre and Chelsea left the school yard. Everyone glared at Jade,

"I hope its ice cream, I love ice cream, especially when it's dark." Cat rambled. The glares turned from hostile to confused. Beck stared on as the couple left the premise and said to Jade, "that's a time out for you!"

Saying to the group "we're leaving before Jade says anything else," Beck gripped tightly onto her shoulder guiding her away from the group. "Grrr..." growls Jade.

Andre and Chelsea quietly snuck through the back door, which conveniently was unlocked. "Girl you gotta lock those backdoors, someone 'bouta be killed around here." Andre cautioned.

"You worry too much, this was probably just a one-time accident. Someone probably forgot."

They creeped up towards the rooms swiftly, careful not to cause much noise, in fear of awaking Chelsea's parents. Hearts pounding from adrenaline they get into her room, shut the door carefully behind them and moved towards the bed, "I'm not built for all this anxiety!" Andre exclaimed, mustering as much volume a whisper could allow.

"Shhhh, it's ok, it's over." Chelsea soothingly whispered pulling Andre closer against her body.

"I told my grandma I wouldn't sneak around, but I guess for you... I'm willing to risk it." As Andre leaned in for a kiss, they locked in a tender embrace.

Andre thought to himself, closing my eyes as I held her body in mine, kissing her luscious soft lips, my hands explored the curves and edges of her body, the supple and tender skin to the touch, the feeling of another warm feminine body pushed against mine...... Gradually, my mind wandered familiarly back to Jade, and how much I wish I had her to hold, to embrace, to feel, to kiss, to love...... No...No, No! I can't be having such thoughts, I was over Jade, the song was supposed to help me express my thoughts and help me get over these conflicting feelings! There's no way I can do this, I have Chelsea now, isn't she way better! I said I can never move in on a friend's girl, I ain't that kind of person, but really seeing Beck kiss Jade as I was performing the song specifically for her.... Ahhh! My head is getting all wonky again!

I pulled away from the kiss conflicted, Chelsea looks at me dazed cheerily, "to think I was gonna sleep all alone and have yet another ordinary day, but ended up with you, I'm so glad we're here together; and to think I wasn't going to do this!"

"What does that mean?"

"Oh.... it's nothing...just remembered some conversation I had from today with Beck.... Uh, uh don't worry about it, let's just enjoy this moment? Shall we??"

AHHH my head's all wonky! I thought to myself.

"I'm so sorry I really need rest."

"Are you ok? Is everything ok?" asked a worried Chelsea.

"I'm...I'm fine maybe I'm just too exhausted from all the performing, can we just lie here quietly for a moment?"

She gives me a little kiss on the forehead, "Sure my baby... sleep tight...dream sweet dreams of me."