Love bite

Ever since Bang YG asked them to organise the schedule for B2TSM group, it has been an absolute headache for the duo. All of their filming schedules and photoshoots were postponed. Their production team faced a small crisis when they had to leave the two violinists alone for a while to handle more important tasks. Their channel went on hiatus for 3 months straight without prior notice.

It was a busy time for Brett (and Eddy).

Edward is only in charge of finances, the rest would be their work to guide the group members getting familiar with 21st century lifestyle as well as modern technologies. They agreed to split up in order to run work more efficiently, the two started to adapt to this pattern more often instead of going together like before. Eddy worked with Bang YG on the reporting/planning program and Brett took care of the group members/completing their requests, he could call Edward to buy stuff anytime if needed.

One week passed by and Brett had already reached his peak.

Unlike his best friend, the younger one sorted things out fairly quickly and was able to remain calm most of the time, a total contradiction to what he saw him in their videos: cheerful and 1000% puppy energy. He remembered it clearly when he was very sick back then, couldn't move, couldn't talk and there goes the Eddy he knows, decisive and agile despite the pressure in any situation...

"Earth to Bretttttttt, you feeling okay young lad? You're going to assist me in today's filming hehe"

Before the poor sheep could recover himself from distracted thinking, he was dragged straight to the company's car by the one with the iconic red suit from 18th century with customized black bow tied neatly on the back,Momo.

Well, what an emotional trainwreck to start Wednesday, some new plans and work updated with the Austrian composer. Honestly, it was fun to chat with him during dinner time, but Brett was too exhausted to focus on anything around him at the time. To be frank, he didn't give a shit other than the tasks he planned seconds ago.

--- PagE x Brett ---

It had been 40 minutes in the dressing room and Brett was still waiting for Paganini to arrive after finishing styling for Mozart. Not that he complained or anything, the sheep was secretly thankful to him when he could have a little time to re-adjust his current mental state.

Too stressed out won't get any work done, gladly Edward brought an extra violin on the set before leaving and he didn't question any further about it ( maybe for commercial use, again,too tired to think).

The cheerful Austrian left Brett for a moment to record some of his solo scenes while the 'flex of all jobs' stylist/hairdresser/violinist wasted no time, taking out Edward's spare violin and starting with his recent favorite piece : Cantabile in D major, Opus.17,MS 109 by none other than the devil himself, Niccolò Paganini.

The little violinist's hands were mindlessly waltzing in a lovely melody all by memory, eyes closed. The dressing room was fulfilled with delicacy, stress-free and more importantly, his emotions were expressed through playing music, not noticing his sweet pouty lips slowly formed into a more kissable state.

Little did he know that there was a tall figure silently watching him playing in amusement for the past 2 minutes, leaned against the black dressing table with his arms crossed. Those crimson red eyes studied at the small violinist with oversized white t-shirt and beige-colored sweater vest, the one who held one of his precious Guarneri he bought recently. Coincidentally, judging from the color produced on arpeggios, he can tell the kitten was very tired from being overworked.

Cute, he thought, even the devil was secretly admired Brett's seamless left hand pizzicato in some videos, or else if the person wasn't Brett he would strangle them to death in the first place if they're using his violin without his permission. He met this cutie twice actually, busy time for sure, during his Caprice no.24 in 2021 Virtual world tour, behind the scenes from B2TSM group debut MV and now he finally had a chance to talk with the kitten privately.