Chapter 11: Overpowering Opposition

After the corrupted Bob slammed my head into the ground, I tried sweeping his legs off the ground, but my legs instead hit his first leg like it was metal.

Thank goodness I have robotic legs now, or else that would've hurt a lot, I thought.

Still holding my head down, Bob then spun around and threw my body away, so I quickly shot a grapple at his stomach, electrified it, then used it to pull me to him.

I then unsheathed my sword and cut through his right hip. Next I looked for Rowan, and soon found him barely holding off Samantha.

"S-Steve! What do we d-do?!"

I tried figuring that out, but before long Bob finished recovering, then lunged forward, punched my hip with incredible force, then before I flew away Bob grabbed my leg, throwing my body behind him as he tore my leg off.

As soon as I hit the ground, I had to roll out of the way since Bob leapt into the air to smash his knee onto my skull.

Then I got up and tried swing my sword through Bob, but he grabbed it, pulled it away from me, then clashed our heads heads together, knocking me to the ground yet again.

He then prepared to fling the sword into my gut, but as it left his hand the sword was pulled in a way in which it would impale the ground next to my neck.

I looked at the house to see who it was, and saw Gravity and Fire had left the house to see what the commotion was about.

"What's happening," Gravity yelled.

Seeing them, I quickly kicked Bob as far behind me as I could, then jumped up, grabbed my sword, and landed on the ground again.

After taking a second looking at the sword, I suddenly had an idea.

"Gravity, Fire! Help Rowan distract Samantha so he can try waking up Matthew! I have a plan, but it requires him!"

They nodded, then rushed over to take over for Rowan. Suddenly, dozens of blood spikes started appearing out of the ground in a circle, so I used my sword to teleport out of the way of getting impaled from all sides.

Next, the corrupted Bob grabbed the ground and ripped it in half, all the way over to me. I had to quickly dive out of the way, but anticipating this Bob used his tendrils to bring the earth back together, throwing me off my balance.

"I c-can't wake M-Matthew u-up," Rowan yelled.

I looked over at him, and his hands were sparkling with magical electricity. Before I could plan a solution, Bob lunged over to punch me in the gut again.

Seeing this, I quickly activated both energy shields to block it, and when I did I slid back far, ripping up the ground at the same time. The impact from the punch was so powerful that it managed to not only overload my shields, but it also managed to break my gauntlets.

With a groan, I tore them off, then yelled to Rowan "I think I know how to wake him, but it'll require white electricity!"

"H-how the h-hell are w-we gonna g-get that?!"

"Just trust me on this! We'll need organic, mystic, techno and magical electricity," I yelled as Bob formed a spear out of blood in his hands, so I ducked down, grabbed the spear out of the air, spun around as I stood up, and finally threw the spear back.

"Where a-are we g-gonna find o-organic electricity?!"

I pointed to my head, then Rowan made an "Ohhhh" expression.

Next, getting angrier as the battle went on, Bob tore out a piece of the ground and chucked it in my direction. In response, I instinctually tried shooting a grapple to chuck it back, forgetting my gauntlets were broken.