character bio

Before we continue on I like to create a bio about the main character in this story. Basically the anomaly child, so without further or do here he is.

                            Joey robinson

                            Joey robinson.

Meet joey robinson or what many call him the anomaly is a child with abilities beyond comprehension. His powers are both mysterious and cosmic with hints of him not dying. His ability to not die at all may look like a perfect gift, but for him it's a cures. His story of origin is unknown despite the fact that he doesn't want to talk about it. He's been this way since his way since the 19 century and has been developing some survival skills. Despite his appearance he still looks human, but people would freak out from what he is. Now with a secret government hunting him he now goes to different places as his ability can help him travel without the need of a plane or boat

Joey isn't the only one walking around, on his shoulder are two of his personality. Theses two are born from his mind as they act as his angel and demon. They also can appear themselves as humanoid, tho they look exactly like joey but with a few things. For instance they possess different abilities joey does don't have and they do play a roll with their abilities.

 For instance they possess different abilities joey does don't have and they do play a roll with their abilities

                             Loyalty.

Loyalty is the first personality that floats by Joey's left shoulder. It appears as a shield with black angel wings and a halo. It will also take on the form of Joey's appearance with only his eyes and hair color being different from him. Loyalty is his angel side and helps joey do things he's not supposed to do. Things such as helping others or doing work that doesn't involve killing someone. Loyalty is shy and happy and his role is to be stealthy and quiet. His use of abilities involves light, electricity, and sabotage. When in combat he prefers to knock out his enemies without killing them.

                                Deviant

                                Deviant.

Deviant is the second personality that floats on Joey's right shoulder. It appears as a red skull with horns and a dark atmospheric energy. It also takes on the form of Joey's appearance with it's pale skin and eyes being different from him. Deviant is his demon side and helps joey do things that involves killing. Things such as killing those who deserves it or those who belong in hell. Deviant is always angry and is full of rage as his role involves deadly close quarter combat. His use of his abilities involves around dark/shadow and blood Powers as well as causing destruction. In combat he kills his enemies and use their blood as weapons of his own.

Crafting skills.

Despite joey or two his personality fighting with their fist, they are known to fight with crafted weapons. Weapons made from trash, scraps of metals, electronics, and old military parts. They craft different types of weapons like a spear, sword, hammer, and other things. They'll also craft advanced weapons if they can steal highly advanced military components.

That is all I can give you about joey and what he is capable of. Maybe later in the chapters I'll probably make a bio that explains what his powers are and what else y'all should know about him.

See y'all in the next chapter.