shopper gojo x actor reader (whats your name?)

Note: this is an actor / shopkeeper au 

warnings: gojo being an ass(love him though😍😍😍😍)

yn's pov 

Today could not possibly have gone any worse. 

a film producer should reach out because the amount of unbelievable events that happen to you on days like today need to be recorded.

first, it was the classic flat tire which made you late on your way to your big interview. 

next, your coffee got spilled on your favorite white button-down blouse and frankly, it was all downhill after that.

which led you to go to a grocery store aisle at 9 p.m. scouring for your favorite snack. you have earned this damned treat and you are determined to find it. unfortunately, it looks like your grocery store reorganized so everything is out of place.

after skimming the shelves for about five minutes, the familiar blue packaging pops into view. except it's attached to a hand that's currently placing it into a basket.

you scurry over trying not to seem as desperate as you feel right now. "excuse me, where did you get those cookie crisps?" the panic in your voice is clear.

when your eyes rise to question the person in front of you, you freeze.

 he's hot. as in his face belongs on the cover of a magazine hot.

his lips turn up into a smirk at your staring. and as if this day couldn't get any worse, he turns to point to an empty shelf in the corner.

"i'm pretty sure these were the last ones." he says so casually, as if this was not the bit of sanity left you were clinging onto. you grip his arm with both hands prepared to get down on your knees and beg.

"listen here buddy, i really really need those cookies. what will it take for you to hand them over." his eyebrows raise in shock. clearly he wasn't expecting to run into an insane person on his grocery run, but your day hasn't exactly gone to plan either.

he glances down in his basket and chuckles at your desperation over a snack. his biceps flex while your eyes travel over the hot stranger in front of you. at least you get some eye candy to top off your bad day.

"i'll share them with ya." he decides. you're caught in a staring contest as your brain tries to comprehend how you got stuck in this position.

any other day you would have given up and walked home, but this was a matter of principal.

"no, i won't share. these cookie crisps are mine, i have earned them so please do what's right and hand them over. trust me, you don't want to see what happens next if i don't have a cookie in my mouth within two minutes," you're talking at the speed of light and don't care how deranged you sound.

he looks amused and shakes the packet in front of you to taunt you, "well if you need them so bad i guess you'll have to settle for sharing. unless you don't want any at all."

he struts down the grocery store aisle and you have no choice but to trail behind him. considering your options, you decide following this stranger is probably better than losing yet another battle today.

after catching him glancing several times while checking out, he finally finishes and pays. after a few steps out of the door he opens the package and hands you a cookie. "don't want to test you, i'm not in the mood to be murdered tonight."

the cookie is eaten and gone before he can even finish his sentence. your hands grab for the package while he raises it above his head, making you reach up on your tippy toes.

"are you going to jump for it?" he teases. after a day like this, violence is not out of the question. never in your life have you contemplated hitting someone because of sweets.

he sees you pause and decides to head to his car before you get any bright ideas. the passenger door is held open for you to get in. honestly, being murdered doesn't sound so bad after everything else you've dealt with today so you sit down quickly.

after he slides in the drivers side, he hands you the package of cookies before grabbing one himself. "so what's your name?"