Nanami x reader (18+)

"Y/N." Nanami asked from your doorway, and you raised an eyebrow. What was he doing in your room? He didn't often just come in, normally he was invited.

"Yeah, what's up?" You glanced over at him, brows furrowing. He had bags under his eyes and his cheeks looked sallow... he hadn't been taking care of himself and he probably had forgotten to take his drugs.

 Which he needed to do. Soon. "You look like hell, did you take your drugs?" You asked, and he shook his head, rubbing his eyes. He needed to, you knew that.

"Not yet, no." He glanced around your room as if he was worried that someone was going to be in there, listening to your conversation. "Are you willing to do something for me?" He asked, and you nodded, putting your bookmark into your book.

"Uh... Sure, what's up?" You asked, setting your book down as you sat more attentively. He was quiet, chewing on his lip thoughtfully, as if he was trying to figure out how to ask what he wanted to ask.

"Give me a blowjob." He said, and you nearly dropped your book as you looked over at him, hoping that your face didn't betray your shock at him saying that. You'd happily do that...  he  seemed like he'd be fun in bed.

"Okay... I really thought you were going to say like 'go to the store and buy me eggs' or something along that line..." You said, and he shrugged.

"I think it would help the aggression." God...

"Are you feeling agressive?" You asked and he scoffed, giving you an annoyed look. Fair, that was self explanatory and you knew it.

"Of course I am. You know I am." nanami snapped, and you rolled your eyes.

"Normally you just... handle it, I don't know." You said flippently, and he was quiet.

"How did you know that?" He asked, and you chewed on your lip. Caught.

"The walls are thin, Nanami. I know a lot of what you get up to." You murmured, giving him a half smile. He grimaced, picking at the ends of his sleeves as he spoke, clearly not appreciating how easily you had said that to him.

"That's incredibly disconcerning, I don't like that at all." He mumbled, and you shrugged, kicking your feet up on your desk once again. Clearly this would probably just end in a conversation, nothing more, so there was no need to be sitting at attention.

"Move out, then. Get a more expensive apartment." You sighed, and he was silent for a moment, leaning against your wall, fiddling with his fingers.

"Are you listening to me on purpose?" He asked, and you felt your face get hot. Yes. But only sometimes, only when you needed to get off... only when you wanted to fantasize.

"No."

"You're lying." He said, and you shook your head. Yeah, you were lying but he didn;'t need to know that.

"I'm not lying, I have never intentionally tuned into you while you're wanking, Remus." You said, and he chuckled, pushing off the wall to stretch up, the hem of his sweater coming up as he did.

"I have." He sighed, and your head snapped away from the strip of skin and back to his face. What?

"Hm?" You asked, and he shrugged, tucking his hands into his pockets as he kicked his foot at the ground.

"Intentionally tuned into you while

" oping that your face didn't betray your shock at him saying that. You'd happily do that... Remus seemed like he'd be fun in bed.