sukuna x reader told u so (18+)

Note: this is a college AU

yn's pov 

"Sooooo, wanna explain the way you're acting?" Natalia asked me.

"What do you mean?" I asked face heating.

"Oh just how you keep squirming, you're walking weird as fuck, you're eating ravenously, and babes you've down three huge glasses of water since you got here," Twyla chuckled.

"I'm being normal," I said, looking at my hands.

"Oh I get it," Isabella smirked. "She spent all night masturbating to that new boy she has a crush on in her photography class."

"I did not!" I snapped.

"Yeah, y/n doesn't masturbate," Natalia giggled. "She thinks it's too weird."

"Hey, I said that three years ago. I masturbate now, I just wasn't last night," I defended myself.

"Oh yeah? What were you doing then? Riding a horse?" Isabella asked me. I smirked, thinking about how massive Sukuna's cock was.

"In a way," I chuckled.

"Okay, spill," Twyla demanded.

"Okay, so promise not to tell?" I asked.

"Yes!" They all said immediately.

"Okay so, I made a move and asked sukuna from science class over for some coffee after class to pick his brain. He Um, he asked if he could take some nudes of me with his camera and after a while we fucked all night in like five different positions. It was a dream, but I'm a bit sore today."

"Nope," Twyla said.

"No way," Natalia shook her head.

"Absolutely a lie," Isabella smirked.

"What, come on I wouldn't lie about this!" I pleaded.

"Y/n, come on, you can barely order by yourself. You didn't masturbate for most of your twenties. Forgive us for not believing that not only YOU made the first move, but you let him take nudes."

"They were tasteful," I grumbled.

"Honey, it's okay if you had a masturbation marathon, we all have," Twyla said and patted my arm. I glared at the three girls who were acting so superior.

"I KNOW it's okay if I had a masturbation marathon, but I didn't," I growled. They just gave me pitying looks.

"I'll prove it to you!" I snapped. I got out my phone and texted, asking Sukuna to pick me.

"Okay darling," Isabella smiled.

"Hey baby, can you pick me up. My friends don't believe we're actually together now" - me

"Ohhhhh, they'll see what my girl does to me. I'm on my way 💖" - T😍

I kept the conversation up with the girls, so ready for Timmy to come show them up. I heard the jingle of the door, and Natalia gasped.

"Oh my gosh," she said, gripping the arm of her chair. I heard the clack of shoes. I smirked before I was swooped up.  Sukuna's lips were on mine, his scent engulfing me. I realized I had already been missing his lips. His hand dipped into my jeans. He was rolling my clit and I whined.

"still sensitive from last night," I giggled.

"Oh alright," he sighed sadly. He sucked his fingers. He slapped my ass and pecked my lips. In a smooth motion, he took my seat and pulled me into his lap.

"This should definitely be unbuttoned a little more," he said undoing a two so more of my cleavage was on display.

"Oh I'm just addicted to you," he moaned and kissed my neck, his hand slipping into my shirt, and rolled my nipple.

"Mmmmm," I groaned.

"Still tender princess?" He cooed.

"You know they are, you sucked for so long," I said and nuzzled my nose with his. He pulled his hand out.

"So what are we talking about girls?" He asked, turning towards my friends whose mouths hung open in shock. I smiled smugly.

"Are we talking about how y/n gave me more orgasms last night than I've probably had all year? Or how she has a body that just won't quit?" He asked them as he pushed his sunglasses up into his hair.

"U-ummm," Natalia stuttered.

"Told you so," I said and leaned back to kiss him.