Part XIV: Below Zero

Deadpool: Ronin! Are you telling me that Odysseus is Antares, the final antagonist for Solo Leveling and you brought him here to this story?

Ronin: well I did, yes. Who else is stronger than Antares?

Deadpool: the Absolute Being is.

Ronin: hmm...anyways, I feel like I forget something.

RONIN!

Ronin: oh Narrator, you're back, how's Zarbon?

MY ASS HURTS! AFTER HE PEGGED-

Ronin: stop right there, we get the idea.

Deadpool: did you enjoy it?

Fuck you, Deadpool, you mutant son of a bitch, how dare you set me up like that?!

Ronin: look, my man. I know that you're going through PTSD after that time with Zarbon but I'll make it up to you, man.

And how will you do that?

Ronin: I'm glad you've asked. Announcement! An upcoming story is on its way, it features elf girls, magic, dragons, and all of the crazy shit from the mythical age. And no, it's not an Elder Scrolls book, sadly. But anyways, let's begin.

Thanks, Ronin, for cheering me up I guess.

Ronin: don't mention it.

Narrator's POV

Last time on Izuku Yuki, it was UA's annual Sports Festival, one of the greatest events of the year, hosted by UA and being spectated by the public. Izuku has been the top performer of the Festival, he won the Obstacle Race, Cavalry Battle, together with his teammates (Despite being skipped by Ronin) and now he made his way to the Battle Tournament stage, which consists of one-on-one battles. Izuku's first opponent was Hitoshi Shinso, from General Studies, despite the quick fight, Izuku won and made his way to the next round as he faced Shoto Todoroki, one of his childhood bullies. Izuku showed Todoroki no mercy as he continues to beat him senselessly, just when he was about to finish him off, a stranger appeared in the arena, causing havoc around the Arena, this same stranger revealed to be Odysseus, the mysterious stranger who wasn't in good terms with Sadanobu Hayazaki. Odysseus spoke to Izuku, giving him an offer but Izuku refused, so... Odysseus had no choice but to kill Izuku. What happens here is interesting, I hope you are all ready.

Izuku: Monarch of Destruction, huh?

Antares: indeed I am, but let me clear one thing, not only that I am the Monarch of Destruction, I am also the King of Dragons, so in other words...

Antares released deadly bloodlust around the arena, the Heroes and Class 1A and 1B went down to their knees as they couldn't handle the power of this bloodlust.

Aizawa: (So much bloodlust, it's like that of a demon! Holy shit!)

Midnight: (What is this power? It's so frightening, so deadly!)

Momo: (This power...is so scary!)

1A: (Holy shit!)

Izuku was standing normally, unfazed by the bloodlust.

Antares: I'm surprised that you're still standing, Yuki.

Izuku: this bloodlust is nothing, besides, I'm already a deadman.

Antares: that is true, but can you handle this?

Antares summoned his sword and instantly sliced off Izuku's arm, Izuku didn't have enough time to react.

Stella: IZUKU!

Izuku: AAAAAAAAGHHHHHHH! MY ARM!

Izuku went down on the ground as he was bleeding out, after losing his arm to Antares.