2

"Cryogenic"

"Cryogenic"

"[Name] dear, you can't stay in the room forever you need fresh air" Zhi le says(the elder woman).

Zhi le was nice enough to adopt [name] out of nowhere and keep them.

"I'll be visiting one of my friends, it'll be nice if you went with me, and I also need to clean your room too" opening the door zhi le took a small peak and was a little surprised at the clean room.

And in the centre was [name] still reading the Inazuma book. 'just because the room is clean you still have to go' she thought to herself with a shadow looming over her face.

Walking up to the H/c ette, she pat their head "I'm pretty sure you heard me, let's go get fresh air this isn't healthy at all" just as [name] was about to say something Zhi le responded, " No you cannot bring that book with you". This wasn't justice.

[Name] and Zhi le have gotten quite chaotic with each other it was cute in her eyes since she didn't have relatives or anyone other than her father.

[Name] sighed knowing they had no choice even the old man will agree with Zhi le's words.

The library was closed for today, [name] only saw half of the city and didn't see any other thing ever since they got their hands on that Inazuma book and also because zhi le was treating them as an infant the first few days.

Zhi le was excited she could show [name] around after she visits her friend and a few others and maybe get [name] some friends.

After getting out zhi's first destination was wanmin restaurant to get jueyun chillies from chef mao.' What's wrong with her and spice'[name] thought

"Oh hello, you want the usual?" Chef mao asked which Zhi le nodded.
Later they did adult talk which I don't know.

"Miss Zhi le! Hello!" An energetic voice called out and came to view a girl in yellow with a bear following after her.

"Oh xiangling, hello dear how have you and guoba been?"

They seemed to be talking to each other for quite some time that was till xiangling noticed the tall figure beside Zhi le.

Zhi noticed xiangling stares"Oh yes, this is [name]. [Name] this is xiangling" Zhi said with a smile clearly saying 'get friends you need some'

And what exactly happened the next few seconds was xiangling dragging [name], Zhi told her [name] was new and asked her if she could show him around Liyue and introduce them to her friends.