3

Cryogenic

Cryogenic

'oh wow I've become an offering for the adeptsus'

Blue Gatorade didn't want to come with us due to him being busy.
So it was just me, ghost buster, cook and Guoba.

I was in front of them like a shield and they were slightly pushing me, this guarantee I'm either an offering or a human shield.

"The mighty adeptus...blah blah " Holy smokes how long were they talking??
Ugh I just want to sleep but because of Zhi I can't, she told me to go touch grass.

"Today, I'm visiting auntie. She's gonna train with an adeptus" I hope he's auntie isn't sassy like Zhi (leave Zhi out of this)

"But aren't we gonna disturb her training and the adeptus' peace?" Yeah it's better we go back and sleep, and touch grass

As far as I know adeptsus are frighteningly eerie and have no patience. And so Am I but I have patience.

"Well she invited me and said I could bring friends even the adeptus agreed!''

I knew he'll say that, i didn't have my hopes up anyways.

"🎶🎵(⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)"

Guoba said, I'm kinda worried abit what the hell is waiting for us. Why is he looking at me like that???

(Guoba knows something )

Albeit I do not know what he's saying, but he's thoughts clearly say (⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠).

"We're almost there!" Cook announces
Guoba looks at me. I hear(not rlly) his thoughts. It's the face (⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)

Jdbeiwvwkbeid guoba stop pls.

After a few(long ass) ambulating later i veraciously don't know where we are.Ontop of a hill? For a second I contemplated double suicide when looking down.

My mind is chaotic nowadays, did Zhi le perhaps infect me? ( Hope she did)
I'm too tired to even think.

While the kids were still pushing me I bumped into someone. Oh wait no nvm it's a tree. The two teens rudimentally were hiding behind the tree and howecome I didn't notice?

In the distance it was a lady smashing(😭) things, she wore some quite Sus habiliments.
And besides her was talking birb.

My mind was cerebrating of stuff I wouldn't think of, this is hard(🤨) evidence that I'm infected (I optate her to crush me with her thighs)....my inner thoughts are simping ,Yup I'm definitely infected..