Chocking

You were currently sitting in dining room going through your phone with a blended fruit juice on the dining table as the boys were outside playing some outdoor games whatever they were you never bothered to check but just heard when you came down the stairs.

'No way' you internally said shocked at the life hack that you just watched on YTShorts.

"I'm thirsty am going to grab some water and probably not come back cause am tired now" Yoongi said trying to catch his breath.

"You literally barely did anything and you just joined now, you were sat on the bench this whole time hyung" Taehyung complained

"People are different bye" he said walking towards the house

"Get me some water please too on your way back" Namjoon asked

"That's if I come back"

"And call Y/n to come join us"- Jungkook

"That's if I see her"

Y/n's Pov
I was gracefully sipping on my healthy juice when I think I missed a pipe in there whilst swallowing and I chocked and coughed so bad that some of the juice splashed on the table. I patted my chest lightly trying to soothe myself and took deep breaths trying to calm my breathing. Placing my phone down I went to get a kitchen paper roll when I saw Yoongi hyung standing there with a not so pleasing irritating to my guts smile on my way back to wipe my mess.

"What?" I said to him

"This is very weird" he suddenly seemed creeped

"Haha so funny" you sarcastically said

"Very but now not so it's like I just witnessed myself but of female version just choking a while ago if that's even right, but seriously" he laughed "You just chocked on innocent juice" he proceeded to laugh and you were getting annoyed.

"Are you done, if so please excuse me" you went over to the table and started wiping it.

"Fine" he turned to leave but stopped on his tracks "Oh and the guys were asking for you to come and join them outside and exercise or some sort" he left

"Douche"

You finished cleaning the table and disposed the tissue.

"Where's the water?" Tae asked looking dehydrated

"Ohww I forgot and also forgot to get it for myself and never even reached the kitchen after witnessing what's even right to say a female version of me in character chocking" he lightly shook his head making himself come back to reality.

"What?" Jimin said worried

"Don't worry she's fine but site was funny and very much.."

"Y/n!" Tae waved happily spotting you coming towards them interrupting Yoongi.

You just smiled at him and finally reached were they were all at.

"Are you okay?" Namjoon asked

"Yeah, why?"

"Never mind then, just that him" he said pointing at Yoongi "said you were chocking"

You assured him everything was okay. "So now that we even let's get on with this match" Jungkook said hitting his chest and clasping his hands together.

"I want Hoseok hyung at my team" he said

"He was already there you dimwit" Namjoon rolled his eyes

"It was Jin, Jimin and Yoongi's team that was lacking a player."