Chapter 21 Gales of Song

3rd POV

3rd POV

A man and woman sat on the porch of a rickety old building, watching the snow fall. The man was strumming a soft tune on a shamisen while the woman cradled a baby in her arms.

"I felt another kick." the woman said as she looked down at her swollen belly.

The baby in the her arms wriggled as he reached for her belly, making the woman chuckle, "He sure is excited to be a big brother." 

"You're gonna be great little man!"

"Honey you're facing the wrong way again."

"Am I? I can never tell!" He laughed as he stretched the back of his head.

The woman looked at him and let out a small sigh, "When are you going to realize that joke isn't funny?" She mutter under her breath.

————

On a foggy island, thousands of millions of people were standing in lines. They each had a colorful ticket in their hands.

"This is one huge crowd." Franky commented as he looked around.

"Well, the famous Uta's is performing live in front of a crowd for the first time!" Nami said.

"She's only done stuff over Den Den Mushi's until now!" Usopp said as he waved a banner with the words 'UTA' on them excitedly.

"Uta in person! And in such an awesome place! I'm so... I'm so...!" Chopper choked as he waved a pair of glow sticks.

Underneath them, in the mermaids and fishmen alike could be swimming around.

"There's even merfolk around. Should be quite a show." Jinbe said.

"But why are we dressed like this?"

"Showing up in costume to help hype up her first show gets you these!" Usopp held up a bunch of pins and badges.

"Is this Uta person such a big deal?" Y/n asked.

"She has to be if all these people showed up to see her." Yamato said.