~🎀~

~🎀~People thought Dixie Locke was the other woman

~🎀~People thought Dixie Locke was the other woman... Some people thought little Betty.. Aka Isabelle Chapman was the other woman... But I believe little Betty was the other woman... The woman elvis Presley really loved...~🎀~

~🎀~ little Betty LOVED 'em drugs... Pills or not.. She loved em' thins even though.. They killed her... She was a druge... Little Betty met Mr elvis Presley in 1955 during a tour.. They hit it off... And then he cared more bout her than his girl back home... Little Dixie got less and less calls because he was with little Betty in HIS hotel room every time..~🎀~

~🎀~ Elvis Presley... Also did 'em drugs... They killed him too... Even though they were goin to kill him.. He still took 'em... E.P met little Betty and LOVED her.. He loved her little small town accent.. Her little small waist and her big hips... And even her smile.. Her smile made him feel alright.. Little Betty reminded him of his mama.. Gladys.. He loved his mama very much..~🎀~

~🎀~"Elvis I love ya

~🎀~"Elvis I love ya.. A-and ya go out and cheat on me! Ugh I can't believe ya!" "Dixie let me talk!" "No! I'm done! I'm done with ya.. I'm done waitin by the damn phone every night even though ya out with this little Betty gal.. T-that only want!..Lovin!" "Dixie.. Baby don't do this" "don't baby me! We are done!" ~🎀~

~🎀~ "ya high off ya mind!" "I am not mama!" "Isabelle! Ya are 20 years old.. I don't want ma little Betty dead by the age of 30!" "Mama I'm not gonna die!"
'Isabelle Chapman known as little Betty dead at 30.. Chapman was found in her California home.. They say it was from a overdose..' "Mama I'm not  leavin ya!"

~🎀~ "E.P this is Chapman... Well Isabelle but ya know her as little Betty.." "Hello little Betty" "hello Mr Presley" his soft lips on my hand.. His soft lips on my thighs..~🎀~

~🎀~"I love ya Darlin" "I love ya too Elvis"
"I-i can I call ya... Later... And maybe we can meet in ma hotel room.." "Oh Mr Presley... Sure.." Her sweet  innocent giggle... Her soft lips.. Oh little Betty...~🎀~