~🎀~6

𝟏𝟗𝟓𝟔𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞~🎀~

𝟏𝟗𝟓𝟔
𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞
~🎀~

Isabelle's POV

here I sit in a office answering questions.. "Little betty do you and Mr Presley plain on getting married?" "W-well ma'ma I really never thought of that.." I giggled "i-i I really hope we do.. I really like elvis.. So yeah" I giggled again "what about having a baby this time.." "I have thought bout that.. A-and y'all know bout this already b-but I was pregnant.. B-but I had a miscarriage.. Sadly" I looked away..

I heard drama.. They asked a question.. And I busted out laughing.. I couldn't stop laughing.. "O-ok I'll s-stop" I wiped my tears.. "Ok continue"

"When is your new album coming out? And what is the name of the album?" "Ok so the album is comin out tomorrow and the name of the album is called old money" "is old money a song in the album if so what is it about" "old money song is bout a relationship.. Aka me and elvis I just thought of the song while stayin at ma mothers house when my father passed.."

𝟏𝟗𝟓𝟕"𝐌𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥" ~🎀~

𝟏𝟗𝟓𝟕
"𝐌𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥"
~🎀~

𝐋𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐲

Lavender... I thought I wasn't pregnant after the miscarriage... But I was.. So I had lavender.. My sweet little lavender.. You can tell she's Elvis' kid..

But here I sit outside in Hollywood with lavender with bubbles.. Outside.. "Mama! Look!" She squealed.. "Mhmm baby!" I dropped everything for this little girl of mine.. She deserves the world.. She doesn't know it but she saved me..

Elvis met lavender a few times.. She knows who her dad is.. He keeps calling me telling me to move in we could get married and all of this but he just can't have ONE girl.. He didn't even ASK me it's was just like that kissing when we saw each other and later doing more than just kissing.. I really do love Elvis but he's always touring and all of this I'll rather just raise her on my own.. Because he would always be on tour..

So what's the point...

~🎀~

~🎀~

Mama is coming into town to stay the weekend.. We are going to the river and all of that.. My grandma and grandpa have a air bb that they stay in when they visit.. And they have a boat.. So we are going to the river...

I made a new album called let the light in.. The songs in that album are let the light in, sweet, candy necklace.. And Paris Texas.. I know it's only 4 songs but I don't have time to write and sing more because I have a damn 1 year old.. "June bug let's get inside so ya can change!" "Ok comin mama!" I scooped her into my arms..

She ran up the steps and into her bed room.. We picked out a white swim suit with green flowers.. There was a knock at the front door.. "O- baby ya just stay here and get dressed ok lavender" "ok mama" I walked out of her room, down the long white stairs and to the front door.. I opened the door.. I saw my Southern boy.. "H-hi baby.." His soft voice said.. "Hello.." He had bags in his hands.. "Whatcha doin here?" I asked "um ya mama invited me" "of course she did"

He came in and kissed my cheek.. I heard lavender.. "Daddy!!" "Hi baby girl!" She ran into his arms.. "I missed ya!" She squealed.. I went up stairs to my bedroom and Elvis followed with lavender in his arms.. "Elvis." Elvis put down lavender and she ran out the room shutting the door.. "Ya look good" he sat down on the bed.. "Stop ya are makin me blush" I covered my cheeks.. I went over to my glass mirrors and opened my closet..

I lost some weight and you think if you have a kid don't you think you would gain weight... But I lost weight and that made me so happy...

I was thinking about which swim suit to wear.. I started to play with my pearl necklace that said candy...

I picked out a red swim suit that showed off my curves.. I put on a sun dress and walked out of the room.. "June bug ya ready?" "Yeah mama" lavender ran out of her room and held my hand.. Before I walked outside I put on white heart shape sunglasses.. "Mama daddy!" I walked out the door and opened the car door for lavender.. "Thank ya mama" "ya welcome babes"

"ya know..." Elvis started... "Elvis.i know ya want us to move in yes yes but I want lavender to HAVE a normal life like we did.. I don't want her in the fame and all of that shit" "I know Isabelle but I want y'all to be livin with me mama and daddy-" I cut Elvis off.. "Lavenders friends are here her school MY job i-i- I just can't get up and fuckin leave Elvis. All of her stuff is here." He mumbled "ya changed" "if ya can mumble it ya can say it to my face"

He was right I really did change.. I had tattoos my stomach got smaller. I had a bad attitude... "A-and lavender doesn't know my mama or daddy..." "Well..." I got though the gate and drove off...

"A-and marriage Elvis ya want to marry me but ya have different gals all the damn time! I should have never called ya back when we met!"

I didn't look at him after I said that.. I lit a cigarette and blew smoke on my mouth.. "Sorry..." Is all I said..

𝐌𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜 𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨..
~🎀~

A/n

hey loves! I know this is a sort chapter I just need to post a chapter because I haven't in a while!! I hope it's not turning into a dumb book!! LeeannPeters