~🎀~5

𝟏𝟗𝟓𝟔"𝐎𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐨 𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲

𝟏𝟗𝟓𝟔
"𝐎𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐨 𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲."
"𝐇𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲!? 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲!"
~🎀~

Isabelle's POV

"Ma'am you had a miscarriage.. I'm sorry miss Chapman" "miscarriage?!" "Yes ma'am I'm sorry"

I fell depressed.. And got into more drugs.. Colonel tom Parker became my manager.. By mama she made him my manager.. Ugh I hate him so damn much..

Hollywood...

I watched Marilyn Monroe say her part in a new picture we are both in.. "Great job Marilyn!" "Oh thank you belle!" "Marilyn Betty! Costume change!" We both giggled and walked off.. "Oh and Belle" I knew where this was going... She voice get soft.. "I'm sorry about your miscarriage.. I-i had one too.." "Oh m'sorry" it was in the papers.. Gladys and mama called me about it and asked if it was true... And of course I said it was.. And I told Elvis before it was in the new papers..

We both got changed and got back on set.. "Ok action!" We did the last part in this picture.. "Ok lovely ladies!" "Move ya hand" I said softly "and the man moved his hand...

'Marilyn Monroe and little Betty's new picture "boys!" Now in theaters!'

(I made up that movie name!!)

I have a performance in Memphis I have to do... I pulled Into Graceland.. I walked through the door.. "Hiya dear!" "Hello gladys!" I put a face smile on my face.. "Hi sweet pea" "hi Vernon" "hi baby..." Elvis put his soft hand on my face.. "Hello.." I looked away and went up the stairs into Elvis' room and shut the door.. While I was putting my stuff away Elvis came in.. "What's ya problem?!" "I don't have a PROBLEM" "yes ya do!" "Then what is it!?" "I-i-i ya just have been nothin but a-a bitch! Ya are actin like ya a damn Naggin housewife! Be sweet not mean!" "Ah shut the hell up!"

 "What's ya problem?!" "I don't have a PROBLEM" "yes ya do!" "Then what is it!?" "I-i-i ya just have been nothin but a-a bitch! Ya are actin like ya a damn Naggin housewife! Be sweet not mean!" "Ah shut the hell up!"

~🎀~

I sat down on the little chair in Elvis' room.. He got a me a vanity for me.. I started to do my makeup because I have to perform tonight.. "Darlin m'sorry" "ya fine whatever"

He started kissing my shoulders and neck making me laugh and giggle.. "Ugh Elvis stop!" "There's ma little gigglin Betty" "yeah yeah whatever" Elvis grabbed my dress out of my bag..

It was a long black shiny dress.. It had a slit going mid thigh maybe a little higher and it showed a little  cleavage.. "Wow" is all the southern boy said.. "What?" I turned around.. "What..? The dress?" "Mhm ya goin to look sexy" I blushed.. I covered my cheeks "stop ya are makin me blush" I said in a very girly voice.. "Oh am i?" "Mhmm" he kissed my lips.. Going down my waist where it dips in and out.. Then to my hip dips.. "Mhm stop" I turned back around and continued to do my makeup.. "Don't tease me lil mama" "shut up..go somewhere like go do somethin.. Not botherin me" "ugh but I like messin with ya" "well I don't-UGH stop ya are distractin me!" He giggled.. "Ok fine i-i'll leave ya alone" "thank ya"

 "Ok fine i-i'll leave ya alone" "thank ya"

~🎀~

I got into the tight black dress.. "Oh Lord" I said looking into the  mirror..

Elvis came into the room.. "Darl- wow" "ah be quiet.." I giggled and looked away.. I went over to the vanity and put on some perfume..

(So this is gotta kinda be like one part of the Elvis movie!!)

"So what song ya goin to sing" "I dunno I'll feel it" I walked out of his bedroom..

I got in a cop car with the Colonel and Elvis.. We were sitting in the back and the cops were in the front.. "Now miss betty don't even think about singin one of ya inappropriate songs.." I looked away  chewing on my gum.. Men were all over the damn place..

Elvis got out of the car first then I got out of the car.. Elvis grabbed my arm holding me tight.. "Miss little betty! How are ya feeling?!" "Ma'am what song are you going to sing!?" "How's your relationship with Elvis?!"

I saw gladys and Vernon sit in the very back.. Elvis held my hand all the way up to the stage.. "Good luck darlin" "thank ya" he kissed my cheek... And he walked off with girls all over him..

I was about to walk up on stage but then the colonel stopped me.. "Oh and betty no inappropriate songs honey.. Just remember! Honey!" "Honey?! Don't call me honey!" Then I walked up on stage and that's when I heard man yelling and whistling at me..

I stopped at the mic.. And all I said was "so.." I giggled into the mic and everyone started yelling.. "So people want me to change.." Boos started to roar from the crowd.. "But lot a people have been say a lots of things bout me.. " I looked over at the colonel and then looked and the police officer.. "But they ain't gonna change.. Me none"

I walked over to my band mates.. Then I whispered to them.. "Fucked my way up to the top" then nodded and smirked..

The music started playing and people started to yell again..

"Life is awesome, I confess
What I do, I do best
You got nothing, I got tested
And I'm best, yes
Lay me down tonight
In my linen and curls
Lay me down tonight
Riviera girls"

People started to run to the stage.. People were giving me dirty looks.. But they're the one that looks dirty.. Man were also running up to the stage..

"I fucked my way up to the top
This is my show
I fucked my way up to the top
Go, baby, go
Go! Go! Go! Go! Go!
This is my show
Go! Go! Go! Go! Go!
This is my show"

People were yelling at me at the end of the show.. I got out back into the cop car.. "What did I tell you girl?!" The police officer yelled at me.. I stayed quiet..

"Why why didn't she listen to me...? She doesn't know what she gotten into.. Why...?"