24

Double Update🤌🏼I wasn't gonna do this but I'm itching to get to the drama already

(Fast forward to Thursday)

The gang was at a near by park and they were sitting on the grass.

"How do y'all feel about the finals being in two months?" Taeyong said.

"I'm not even thinking about it." Jaehyun shrugged.

"Why are we outside and it's 90 degrees. We could be inside where the A.C. is." Bianka said.

"We're in the shade and plus it feels great out here." Anessa said. Everyone was wearing shorts and little to no shirts. The girlies were wearing tank tops with the shirt rolled up exposing their stomachs, while the boys were shirtless.

"And we're always in our rooms. We need to be with nature." Jaehyun replied. Bianka simply sighed and put her sunglasses and put her head on Anessa's stomach. She saw someone walking on the path.

"Is that Mr. Suh?" Bianka pointed in his direction. Everyone looked back and looked.

"Yea that's him." Anessa said. Johnny was wearing a black t shirt and white jeans. 'He must feel better now.' Everyone had went back to their previous position but Jaehyun was still looking at Johnny. Johnny walked to his car and got in.

Jaehyun stared at the car and he noticed something. That looked like the same car that was in the driveway of the house. As Johnny drove off, Jaehyun looked at the license plate. He had good memory, so he will use this to his advantage. He would have to do a little snooping of his own. Alone.

"Jae?" Taeyong called his name and he looked at them. They were standing up.

"Huh?"

"I said do you wanna come to Chick fil A with us?" Jaehyun nodded and followed them.

*Next Day*

Anessa woke up and felt rebellious today. She felt like wearing something revealing, especially to catch Johnny's eye. Anessa got out the shower and saw Bianka still in bed lying down.

"Bi?" Anessa had sat next her.

"Hm?" Bianka responded but she didn't move.

"What's wrong?"

"I don't feel good." Bianka said in a groggy tone.

"Are you sick?" Anessa felt her head and she was burning up.

"Uh huh." Anessa rubbed Bianka's hair in a comforting manner.

"Why is everybody getting sick?" Anessa said while finding some clothes.

"What do mean everybody?" Bianka questioned. Anessa didn't even realized she said that out loud.

"William got sick a few days ago." Anessa lied, actually referring to Johnny. She put on her clothes. Specifically wearing all black; a knitted crop top, a mini skirt with some knee high socks.

Anessa grabbed her bag and there was a knock on the door. She opened it and it was Jaehyun.

"Hey Jae, what you doing here?" Anessa said as she closed the door.

"Me and Taeyong got into a fight earlier and he left."

"Really, what happened?" They both subconsciously started walking.

"I really don't remembering what happened, but he just spazzed out then he left. Bianka not going to class?" Jaehyun said.

"Nah, she got sick. She's down for the weekend."