9

Anessa laid in her bed; alone in the room, reminiscing the events that happened earlier. She started to smile to herself. She rolled around the bed giggling as if she was a mad person. What make it more better is that she get to see him again tonight.

"Package for Anessa." Bianka said walking into the room. Taeyong and Jaehyun was with her too. Bianka tossed the package to Anessa.

"You ordered something?" Taeyong said. Anessa was going to say no, but she remembered that Johnny said that he was gonna send something.

"Yea I ordered it like a week ago."

"Open it we wanna see what you got." Anessa opened up the package and it was a red dress.

"That's pretty." They all said.

"Thanks, I get to wear this tonight." Anessa happily said.

"What are y'all up to?" Anessa said putting the dress away.

"We're really not up to nothing, so we came to bother you." Jaehyun said.

"Well that won't be necessary."

"Why?"

"Because I got to get ready for work. I got to leave in an hour."

Time skip*

Anessa had put on some casual clothing. A white T-shirt with black joggers. She had the dress and her flats in the gym bag. She got in her car and she changed into her dress. Anessa didn't how she was able to do it but she succeeded. She then drove to Johnny's house.

~

"I don't about y'all but is it me or we rarely see Anessa now? I don't wanna sound delusional but she don't be with us no more." Taeyong said.

"Maybe Mr. Suh getting to her and she's probably stressing. We need to go talk and check up on her." Jaehyun said before taking a sip of his drink.

"Nah, she would've said something about it. And she have been leaving more frequently." Bianka added on.

"She's probably been doing overtime at work." Taeyong said.

"But she work in the evening time. She always say that she prefer work in the nights than the day. And she been leaving in the day." Bianka said.

"I feel like we should ask, but she grown she do what she want. She really don't have to tell us nothing." Jaehyun said.

"Would if she's a murderer?" Taeyong said.

"Tae be for real. I would've known that if she was out here killing people. And we all know that Neesy got a soft heart to kill." Bianka said.

"When we ask her to do stuff with us, she blow us off. You saw earlier." Taeyong made a point. The others also noticed that too about Anessa.

"She have been doing that recently." Jaehyun said.

"She also ain't come back to our room last night." Bianka added.

"Look...Just hear me out." Taeyong started to say.

"Would if...we follow her?"

"Taeyong!? Why would you even suggest that?" Bianka nearly yelled.

"I didn't mean it like that, we don't know what she's doing. We need to see why she's ditching us. We all know this is not like her. Come on I can't be the only one who's concerned."

"No uh uh, we will just be invading her privacy at this point."

"Look it's not that, I just wanna make sure Neesy's ok and not doing anything illegal. Are y'all not concerned?"