23

Anessa got done with Johnny's assignment within 45 minuets. She lied on her bed staring up at the ceiling. 'What to do now?' Anessa pulled out her phone and texted Johnny.

Anessa
No classes today?

Johnny:
Not today, just got sick.

'So that's why.' Anessa got up From her bed walked out her room. She made it to her car and made a trip to Johnny's house. She parked in his driveway and walked to the door. Anessa looked around for a spare key but didn't see anything. She twisted the doorknob and the door opened.

"Sir!?" Anessa said aloud. She went up to his room but he wasn't in his bed. His bathroom door opened and there stood Johnny.

"Woah." Anessa flinched at the unpleasant sight of Johnny.

"Are you ok?" Anessa said in a low tone. She real intimidated by Johnny cold expression. It looked like somebody killed his cat.

"What are you doing here Kit Kat?" Johnny walked to his bed and laid down. Anessa looked at him once more.

"You look terrible sir." Johnny chuckled.

"You think I'm not aware of that?"

"What happened? I was with you yesterday and now you're on your death bed."

"Stop being so dramatic Kit Kat, it's just a fever. I'll be better by tomorrow." Johnny ended with a loud cough and a groaned. Anessa took a seat on the bed next to him.

"Was it those hot wings we ate? See I told you they were too hot for you." Anessa ranted as she stroked his hair. His head was on her lap.

"I can help take care of you sir." She felt his head and he was burning up. She put him on his pillow and went to his bathroom. She looked around for something, she didn't even know what she was looking for herself.

Anessa went into a cabinet and found a thermometer. She went back to his room and saw Johnny sprawled on the bed with his arm over his eyes.

"Open your mouth." Johnny opened his mouth and Anessa put the thermometer in his mouth. She left out the room and went to go wet his towel with some cold water.

Anessa came back and put the towel on his forehead. She took the thermometer out his mouth and looked at it. It was 104 degrees.

"Uh-should I make you something? What's there to make?" Anessa asked rhetorically. Johnny did nothing but groaned.

"No don't worry about it." Johnny said complaining like a baby.

"Sir you need to eat, you will still be sick if you don't eat. Do you have ramen at least?" Johnny nodded and Anessa went to the kitchen.

Aneesa went to the pantry and found a box of ramen that hasn't been opened yet. She grabbed a pack and put it in a pot with hot water. After the food got done, she put it in a bowl and put the seasonings in. After Anessa cleaned up after herself, she took the food along with some water and medicine to Johnny.

Anessa walked to his room and Johnny was in the fetal position. She put the bowl and cup on the nightstand.

"You still want your food?" Anessa asked him while rubbing his hair. He nodded and sat up in the bed and started eating. Johnny soon got done with his food and Anessa took the bowl from him.

"Here, you have to take this." Anessa gave him the pill and water.  Johnny sat up and grabbed the cup and medicine. He put the pill in his mouth and swallowed it with water and gave the cup back to Anessa. Johnny turned around and closed his eyes. Anessa pulled the covers on him.

"Are you good for now sir?"

"Yea, don't worry about it. Taemin's coming over to help me in about an hour. You can let yourself out Kit Kat." Johnny said not moving from his position. Anessa left his house and went back to her dorm room.

Anessa laid on her bed and looked at the celling. She was kind of bored to say the least. She was only at Johnny's house for about an hour. So she basically had to wait two more hours til her friends got out of class.

Anessa hopped from her bed as she thought about something she haven't done in a while. She decided to do a little prank on them while they were gone. Anessa made a quick trip to the corner store for some things.

Anessa made it back. She bought a toy tarantula and a animatronic toy mouse. Both toys looked realistic, it low key scared Anessa a little bit. She placed the spider under the covers of Bianka's bed.

*Mini Time Skip*

Class was over for some and everyone was leaving to do whatever. Anessa was still in her room on her computer while eating some chips. Bianka walked in and tossed her bookbag on her bed.

"How was class?"

"It was decent, but it just so damn hot outside." Bianka took off her jeans and changed into some biker shorts. She flipped the blanket and screamed and jumped in fear.

"What happened?!" Anessa stood up from her chair scared, she forgot that she put the toy in the bed.

"It's a fat spider in my bed." Bianka stood from her bed far away as possible. Anessa walked to Bianka's bed and saw the toy.

"Don't worry it's fake." Anessa grabbed the toy while laughing.

"That's not funny." Bianka said while walking to her bed.

"No, this is more funny." Anessa pulled out the toy mouse from her pocket.

"Did you see Jae and Tae your way here?" Anessa asked Bianka.

"They went to get something to eat, but they should be back by now." Anessa opened the door and peeked her head out and saw them entering their room.

"Пошли (Let's go)" Anessa said to Bianka and Bianka followed her. They both crept down the hall until they made it in front of their door. They kneeled down in front of the door. Anessa flicked the spider under the door before turning on the mouse. They noticed the boys didn't react to the spider.

Anessa sat the mouse on the floor and it ran under the door while making squeak noises. Within seconds, the girlies heard screams from the other side of the door. They silently laughed at the boys reactions. They definitely wished that they can see their faces. The door opened quickly with the boys running out but they soon tripped over Anessa and Bianka bodies.

"It's a mouse in there." Jaehyun said frantically.

"It's a toy that Anessa bought." Bianka said while lauging.

"Ow Jae you kicked me in my ribs." Anessa whined while holding her rib.

"My bad, but you deserved it for sending it in there." Jae and Tae walked back into their room.

" Jae and Tae walked back into their room