1

The Female Robin Hood

The girls waist length pink hair -wig- blew in the breeze as she walked down the street on the rich side of town. On her back she carried a guitar case, and she wore a black shirt, skinny jeans, some high heels, and a heart necklace. All of which emphasized her curves and added to her tallness.

She walked through the rich side of town with a stack of cash in her pocket. Money that she got from performing on the corners. She walked with her head high and her blue eyes strait ahead.
Some people looked twice at her when she walked by. She seemed to have a vib that drew eyes to her, but she wasn't exactly smiling with her full pink glossed lips, and she had heavy lidded blue eyes as she stared ahead.

She rounded a corner and walked at a steady pace. That is until she saw a man sitting in the streets with his child. Her steps slowed until she was standing in the middle of the side walk. The rich people didn't spare them a sideway glance as they walked by the man and his child. Both of whom looked dirty and hungry.

The man wasn't to old. He looked about late twenties early thirties. He had dirt stains on his face and a dirty beard. His face had lines, and he looked tired. His child, a boy who had purple hair and reddish brown eyes who looked no older than ten, was playing with a ripped up teddy.

The girl looked on in distain as the people around them just walked by them. She sneered and took off her guitar case and set it on the ground where she was. She wasn't to far from the man and his child.

She took out her guitar and tuned it. The people around her looked up at her with curiosity on their faces. She tuned her guitar and put a dollar in the case. To show that they can throw money in the case. Most of the people looked surprised. Probably never seen a street performer, the girl thought to herself.

She started the beat to Eyes on Fire, and did the little vocals. People pulled out their camera's and started to record her. She started to sing in a magical voice. "I'll seek you out flay you alive one more word and you won't survive." Everyone gathered around her to listen to the girls amazing singing. Some even threw money in. Hundreds and lower, but never lower than fifty.
"And I'm not scared of your stolen power. I see right through you any hour. I won't soothe your pain. I won't ease your strain. You'll be waiting in vain. I got nothing for you to gain. I'm taking it slow. Feeding my flame. Shuffling the cards of your game." There was a huge crowd around her, even the child and his father had gotten up to see her. The man walked with a limp. He looked sick.

"And just in time, in the right place. Suddenly I will play my ace. I won't soothe your pain. I won't ease your strain. You'll be waiting in vain. I got nothing for you to gain. Eyes on fire. Your spine is ablaze. Felling any foe with my gaze. And just in time. In the right place. Steadily emerging with grace." The guitar solo came on and the guitar case was steadily filling to the top.

Some people stayed and watched others just threw money in and went on their way. The man and boy stood there and watched. The man looked sad and had tears going down his face. The boy looked so excited. She played the guatar as she looked at all the rich people.

"Ahh, felling any foe with my gaze. Ahh, steadily emerging with grace. Ahh, felling any foe with my gaze. Ahh, steadily emerging with grace." As soon as the song ended the people cheered and some left. The ones recording stayed in case the girl was to play another song.

Instead she bent down and gathered the money she had collected. She counted it and seemed happy with what she had made. She looked up and saw the boy closer to her hugging the teddy close.

She smiled a lopsidedly at the boy and held out the cash. The boy looked at her with bright eyes that have yet to lose their brightness. Eyes that have seen nothing but despair, and the horrors of the world. The bad that lay within the people around him. Yet they still held a lot of hope. Hope that things will get better. That things will change for the better. Seemingly to only to try and see the kindness of people. He smiled brightly at her and reached out to take the money.

His father limped forward. "No we cannot take your money." The girl looked up at the man and stood to her full height. She was a couple of inches shorter than the man.

"I have no use for it." She said in a quiet voice.

"Please. We can't take it all. At least let us repay you." He said with a pleading look.

She looked away thoughtfully. "Well...I do need a new driver. And it does come with amazing benefits."

He looked surprised. "Y-you're offering me a job?" She nodded.

"But please. Take the money." She grabbed his hand and slipped a card into his hand with her address on it. "And if you ever wish to have a job and be able to send your son to school. You go on and do whatever you want, and call me when you wish to meet." She smiled her lopsided smile and grabbed her case and walked away. The man looked after her in surprise then down at his son.

"Who was that dad?" The boy asked in a quiet voice.

"She was an angel sent to help us." He breathed. He smiled down at his son and grabbed his hand and pulled him along with him. He was off to get something to eat and some presentable clothing. He had a job offer on the table.

_____________________________

I do not own any of the images, videos, or Ouran Highschool Host Club. I only own some of the little plots. You can see which ones as the story goes on.